Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Infinite Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
will this script possibly be released also for rs3? I'd be so glad if you're planning so

Currently the bot keeps trying to bank even though I have the food (Jug of wine x27) in my inventory over at Ardy knights.

Also, do you think you can add a feature to only thieve the ardy knight inside the house (http://i.imgur.com/dXouyZP.png)? If you do, do you think it'd be difficult to create a world-hopper if it doesnt find the knight inside the building to hop between the most populated worlds?

Jugs of wine probably won't work because you drink them rather than eat them.

Maybe, probably not though. Doesn't improve xp rates much.

Jugs of wine probably won't work because you drink them rather than eat them.

Maybe, probably not though. Doesn't improve xp rates much.

Think you can add support for it? It's a very nice alternative to lobsters, heals one less HP (11) and costs nothing

Yep probably.

r5SD5YV.png

Got to 99 thieving using my bot with Master Farmers. Over 100k xp/hr at 94+ thieving (0% failure with Ardougne Hard diary). Total loot from 70ish to 99 was 74m.

u5p1f4u.png

Tried again using these settings, it didnt even withdraw the food automatically for me, I had to pause and take it out. Afterwards, it ran and pickpocketed the ardy knight, and after 1-3 thieves, it'd run back and deposit everything and withdraw all the food again.

Can you help me out please? I'd love to use the bot, but nothing is working for me.. :\

Does this bot does automatic breaks? If so then what are the intervals? If not, could you add a break feature, would be a shame to get a ban after thieving non-stop for 8 hours without breaks :(

Does not work at all. No banking, doesn't click the cake stalls. It DOES run from the first guard that attacks you if you manually thieve, but will not go back to the stall.

Broken and out dated it seems. Very sad.

Why does it do so many right clicks when pickpocketing when it's clearly possible to click on the knight just left-clicking all the time. That is very weird and nobody would do it normally.

easily triggered ✌
Why does it do so many right clicks when pickpocketing when it's clearly possible to click on the knight just left-clicking all the time. That is very weird and nobody would do it normally.
Force left click interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.