Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

In need of a new mouse

Superior All Knowing Person!
I've been quite pleased with my deathadders in the past, and razer isn't as expensive as it used to be.

Client Developer
I've used a couple of different Razer mouses.

Out of all of them, the Deathadder has probably served me the best. However, I've now started getting this issue where it will often double-click rather than single-click on my left mouse button. This is probably just ageing as the mouse is a couple of years old now, but something worth noting.

I had issues with the laser on all 3/3 Naga's that I've previously had. Would not recommend.

The integration with Razer Synapse is nice.

Looking to try out a Logitech mouse in the near future.

Also, I highly recommend against a wireless mouse if you play CSGO.

Superior All Knowing Person!
So now I guess the question is, what mousemat do I buy for this badboy?
I've been using the steelseries XXL mousepad for a while now, its quite good.. and it fills out half my table x) (worlds biggest mousepad)

I've used a couple of different Razer mouses.

Out of all of them, the Deathadder has probably served me the best. However, I've now started getting this issue where it will often double-click rather than single-click on my left mouse button. This is probably just ageing as the mouse is a couple of years old now, but something worth noting.

I had issues with the laser on all 3/3 Naga's that I've previously had. Would not recommend.

The integration with Razer Synapse is nice.

Looking to try out a Logitech mouse in the near future.

Also, I highly recommend against a wireless mouse if you play CSGO.

Thanks the input. The issue with the deathadder that you described is one of two that made me decide against it. There are hundreds of other reviews saying the exact same thing across the web.

I went with the Logitech chaos spectrum which seems to be one of the best mice on the market to date. It's optional wireless but heavily rated 10/10 because it's the most accurate wireless mouse with no difference to wired apparently. I'll update everyone with how it gets on tommorow

pSZcgqE.jpg

Beaut