Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

In need of a new mouse

I only do a bit of light gaming. Perhaps H1Z1 for a couple hours every now and then, sometimes a bit of CSGO. So there's not much point spending over £100 but I'd consider anything less. I'd like a couple buttons on the side for shortcuts but I'm not fussed about high dpi too much since I think it's usually set to like 400 or 800?

Any recommendations would be nice

Deathadder was the best mouse ever made. I used one for 5 years not a single scratch.
I use a ozone neon3k atm, paid 30/35 eur for it, but i've seen it been sold for 25 eur before.

Razer deathadder is pretty chill.

You got one? I read up on that as one of my first pics but there seems to be a good chunk of reviews scattered around saying the right click breaks easily and double clicks a lot?

You got one? I read up on that as one of my first pics but there seems to be a good chunk of reviews scattered around saying the right click breaks easily and double clicks a lot?
I've used mine for 2 years now, and never ran into any problems.

Zowie Fk series is pretty magnificent. Two buttons located on each side for ambidextrous individuals (Edit: or of course left handed people). I do play other games like CS:GO and LoL, and it works well with them.

Bought mine for $50 US, so just convert that.

When I was buying a new mouse I thought about purchasing the Deathadder, but reviews on Amazon say the new builds are not as durable as older razor mice, flimsy plastic and such. Zowie looks like a cheap mouse, but performs well. Also, Zowie doesn't have any extra software to download, just plug the mouse in and go. Dpi can be changed by clicking a small button on the underside of the mouse, the light changes based on Dpi setting.

Zowie Fk series is pretty magnificent. Two buttons located on each side for ambidextrous individuals (Edit: or of course left handed people). I do play other games like CS:GO and LoL, and it works well with them.

Bought mine for $50 US, so just convert that.

When I was buying a new mouse I thought about purchasing the Deathadder, but reviews on Amazon say the new builds are not as durable as older razor mice, flimsy plastic and such. Zowie looks like a cheap mouse, but performs well. Also, Zowie doesn't have any extra software to download, just plug the mouse in and go. Dpi can be changed by clicking a small button on the underside of the mouse, the light changes based on Dpi setting.

Appreciate the input. Already went ahead and bought the Logitech chaos spectrum cause reviews were just 10/10 all round pretty much

5bddkzV.jpg

Deathadder is cheaper and just as suitable

Idk reviews were so mixed for deathadder I didn't wanna risk it. I think the Logitech one will be a good fit. Haven't had a wireless mouse in years either I'm almost excited

easily triggered ✌
Idk reviews were so mixed for deathadder I didn't wanna risk it. I think the Logitech one will be a good fit. Haven't had a wireless mouse in years either I'm almost excited
Reviews are mixed because some of those people are retards and probably get mad for getting killed in CSGO and then slamming their mouse.
Then again its your money

Reviews are mixed because some of those people are retards and probably get mad for getting killed in CSGO and then slamming their mouse.
Then again its your money

Yeah man it's all g. I love a bit of frivolous spending