Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Ill write a bot for you.

Hey guys,

I'm looking at developing some bots that would be put to good use.
I have a whole load of bots I have created but, I don't want to release my bots as there are plenty of bots that do the same thing.

Looking through the requests I can see that it looks like most of the bots have already been created.

Let me know what you want to see and Ill look at creating it.
P.S, no Vorkath or Zulrah bots. there are loads out there already.

Regards,
Major

boycot all Prime bots ?.... i was using abyss in rs3 to make money from rc now i can't D:
In case you haven't seen the message in Prime Discord
"RS3 support has been dropped for multiple reasons, the main one being that it barely got any usage. I also don't have an account for RS3, so fixing bugs and/or adding new features is simply out of the question". Sorry for the inconvenience.

Primate
588611586550136833.png

Any chance of a construction bot that uses the butler and can do things from oak tables up to dungeon doors and stuff? There's only one OSRS construction bot atm and while good it's pretty limited.

Hello,

Could we have a Abyss Bot?, for Runecrafting, it is really good moneymaking method :)

thanks,

I actually made myself an abyss runecrafting bot for rs3 back when I played it. I still have an account so I could test bug fixes etc.
It hasn't been used in a while so I would have to check if it still functions.

Any chance of a construction bot that uses the butler and can do things from oak tables up to dungeon doors and stuff? There's only one OSRS construction bot atm and while good it's pretty limited.

Hi Dieran, I know the construction bot you are referring to.Very good bot 100%.
I have also got a construction bot that uses the butler, it was specifically written for me and would need to be tweaked in order for me to put it on the bot store, but if it will be used, I am happy to do this.

I actually made myself an abyss runecrafting bot for rs3 back when I played it. I still have an account so I could test bug fixes etc.
It hasn't been used in a while so I would have to check if it still functions.

Hi Dieran, I know the construction bot you are referring to.Very good bot 100%.
I have also got a construction bot that uses the butler, it was specifically written for me and would need to be tweaked in order for me to put it on the bot store, but if it will be used, I am happy to do this.
I can't speak for others but I'd certainly be using it a considerable amount, construction is such a horrible skill to train.

I can't speak for others but I'd certainly be using it a considerable amount, construction is such a horrible skill to train.

I have worked on this a little tonight and am about 95% complete.
It is exchanging with the butler perfectly.
I decided to add Phials support too.

Can you let me know what you would like the bot to build besides tables, larders and dungeon doors??
Ill make sure to add anything else before I release it to the bot store, and ill keep you updated when its on there.

I have worked on this a little tonight and am about 95% complete.
It is exchanging with the butler perfectly.
I decided to add Phials support too.

Can you let me know what you would like the bot to build besides tables, larders and dungeon doors??
Ill make sure to add anything else before I release it to the bot store, and ill keep you updated when its on there.
Think the only other things worth adding would be Mahogany Tables and Teak Garden benches. With those two added I think all the best XP methods would be there.

Okay, I added those options and published to the bot store.

Are you able to give it a try and let me know if you experience any issues?
I am working on a few improvements but give it a try and see how it goes.

I'm curious if anyone has made any VisualRM bots for construction that will use protean planks I have a ton of them and that'd make a huge difference.