Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved I want to repay my money because I was permanently banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request reimbursement of my money because I will not use it, due to the permanent ban I used the "Pest control prime for 2 hours".

Client Developer
Your ban was probably from a previous bot you used.

It could definitely be because of Pest Control, that's besides the point. You don't claim a refund after you've been banned because you used a bot.

I did not use any kind of bots, I hope they make better bots because they are losing a great client.

Client Developer
I simply bought the money from the runemate and used the Pest Control Prime bot for 2 hours and was banned permanently. now when I ask for refund of that money, they are saying fuck if my problem. but it's alright

You could trade your credits for RSGP in the General Market section, but unfortunately we can't issue refunds.

RuneMate Staff
I simply bought the money from the runemate and used the Pest Control Prime bot for 2 hours and was banned permanently. now when I ask for refund of that money, they are saying fuck if my problem. but it's alright

Mate, botting is clearly against Jagex's rules and you accepted that risk the moment you started botting.

Just because you received a ban does not entitle you to a refund of the service that allowed you to bot.

As @Party mentioned, you could sell any remaining premium bot credits to another user, however beyond that we are not able to, nor will we be issuing you a refund for the services you used.

Status
Not open for further replies.