Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug I paid for credit yesterday and i haven't received any email or anything and it has been taken from my bank already.

okay, so as of right now, i purchased 2 5$ credits 68 hours ago and STILL haven't received them to my account. Yesterday I added 5$ (again) and it went right through. I need someone to DM me so i can get ahold of the proper people so i can either be refunded the 10$ +tax or have it added to my account. i have the receipts from the 2x 5$ transactions and can send proof that i paid for them ~68 hours ago and never received the funds on runemate. Please someone get ahold of me.

Mod Automation
Please message me the PayPal Transaction ID for credit purchases and/or account upgrades that did not automatically go through this week. I will manually issue a refund. Any new purchases will clearly instantly.

Message me: https://www.runemate.com/community/conversations/add?to=arbiter

What is going on I need someone to answer back...
I got no credits or nothing on my account.
I'm in the same boat. I thought it was a glitch so purchased again, 2 20's, and nothing still almost 24 hours later. I tried to do 5 again today since I'm low, and nothing. Hopefully it gets fixed...
I`m still missing credits aswell.
same with me did 2x 5 credits yesterday morning and still nothing.
Yep still missing 10$ worth of credits from almost 36 hours ago now
Yeah, it`s been 24 hours now.
Yes it has been almost 48 hours....
Purchased $10 worth yesterday, never received. Purchased another 10 today and got that one instantly. Still owed $10
I purchased $16 worth over 24 hours ago and nothing has shown up in my account…
yes 2 5 dollar credits cleared 28hrs ago from paypal but still do not reflect on my account.
Same from nearing on 48 hoirs
Over 24 hours too over here
32 hours since purchase and nothing
30 hours since my purchase and still nothing either..
48 hours since my purchase of $10, $5, and $1. What going on?
I bought 10 credits yesterday. Got nothing yet.
I as well am still missing credits paid for
Mine has for 48 hours now. 2x 5$s. I bought a 5$ today and it was instantly put on the account
still have not received those two 5 dollar credits from the purchase Tuesday morning.
Sigh still pending.. over 24 hours
48+hrs still not credited for 2x $10. y'all got anymore of those updates?
72 hours and still missing $16 of credits
okay, so as of right now, i purchased 2 5$ credits 68 hours ago and STILL haven't received them to my account. Yesterday I added 5$ (again) and it went right through. I need someone to DM me so i can get ahold of the proper people so i can either be refunded the 10$ +tax or have it added to my account. i have the receipts from the 2x 5$ transactions and can send proof that i paid for them ~68 hours ago and never received the funds on runemate. Please someone get ahold of me.