Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved I have read everything, was working fine.. start instance and it doesnt do anything

like the title says i have read everything on here and it was working fine, i uninstalled mcaffee virus protection cause im on a brand new pc and it was slowing it down..

literally ran nmz for 10 hours over night no problems.. log in today and i get all the way to pressing start and the bot wont do anything but doesnt have any error message.

EDIT
I uninstalled it and tried to re install and it says error installing java runtime because it could not connect and i obviously am connected to onterned which i already have downloaded.

Last edited:
I'm also having similar issues. None of that scripts that I wrote are working now. It may be a server side issue as start-up is causing a large amount of errors in IJ that I've never seen before. We'll just have to wait until it's resolved.

Attachments

• IJ Error.JPG
    IJ Error.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 6
I uninstalled it and tried to re install and it says error installing java runtime because it could not connect and i obviously am connected to onterned which i already have downloaded.

Thank god it's not just me... Seems bots have access to keyboard functionality but not mouse (which is like 90% of bot function). I accidentally used up $0.30 trying to get it to work.. DONT TEST IT ON PAID SCRIPTS and hopefully a quick fix is coming.

Same problem as noted above. There was another post yesterday and an Admin said that we just have to wait for the problem to be resolved.

okay cool i can handle a all around problem lol but whats up with the install saying trying to download java and i already have it and it says it fails due to "connection"

Looks like it's for everybody, this happened during my 6 hour session, middle of running, just stopped and did nothing.

yup same here some bots will interact with the screen but nothing is working properly and most don't even interact with the screen

guys click download on the site and get the .jar version its working fine for me now

edit: its making my whole computer so slow ajd its lagging super hard but it is doing commands and i just literally unboxed this pc yesterday

guys click download on the site and get the .jar version its working fine for me now

edit: its making my whole computer so slow ajd its lagging super hard but it is doing commands and i just literally unboxed this pc yesterday
Been down for hours now - ridiculous !