Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS I have a great idea and will pay for script thats made

So I was wondering if its possible to make a bot that will put 1 rev ether into the bracelet of ethrelem or however you spell it its the bracelet the revs drop. but basically i want the bot to put 1 ether into bracelet and repeat if possible would want it to high alch the charged bracelet because its a 1.8k profit per alch.....hope no one steals my idea but please pm me if you think you can perform this.. I would try myself but i am a stupid noob lol that needs to learn still.

Please give me some feed back on the idea as well potentially with that bot you could make 1.2m an hour alching

I am willing to pay for a script that's made well must have a lot of experience. Writing the script... I would rather not have someone thats newer to making bots make this.

Also Since I'm here its a little off topic but i am also willing to pay for a well made personalized script that is unique to me only pm me also if interested in doing that.

is it? wouldnt the bot be able to combine the bracelets quicker then a human? also has this been made before? also i mean 500k an hour is pretty good imo

cuppa.drink(java);
Just as a side note, this would take a huge amount of capital to run for a while since it needs aboout 20m of supplies per hour, unless you added GE buying to refill (which isn't a bad idea).

I guess you could just have like 80m on the account but that's just a lot of risk for a 500k-1m p/h moneymaker imo.

don't forget the g/e buy limit on items & this would only work as long as the bracelets/ether remain at the current price, if you was to create a bot to mass buy them all the price would increase and render the bot absolutely useless

Good idea just not worth the time.

the buy limit on bracelets purchased is a limit of 10k i mean thats ten hours of alching you can rebuy every 4 hours so ge limit isnt an issue the ether you can buy 10k as well one for each bracelet the capital required is high i agree but i do have it and sure its a risk botting in general is a risk though lol if you bot on your main your botting your bank away as well as your account.

I was looking for someone very experienced in scripting as well not just anyone who knows how to do the basics of it. it may not be the most gp per hour but its unique because it isn't being mass scripted to my knowledge yet and it isn't a free script either. I do enjoy the feedback though of the concept thank's for your input though.