Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved I GOT HACKED BY RUNEMATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me today. I got a completely fresh laptop with just the rs clients and runemate on it (nothing else!!). I only used bot on my OSRS acc and then this morning someone logged into my RS3 acc and took all my stuffs and money. I use different password for every website and game so please don't tell me these things :)

I can't help but sense a bit of trolling.

I never trust clients like this even with runemate's impeccable vouches/reviews. I started off on a brand new account. So far so good, and so far runemate has been superior to all other bots thus far. I would trust em with my main at this point. I don't normally bot my main tho… Always that chance of getting banned.

You're obviously missing something that breached the security of your account, or you just happened to be the victim of a BruteForce attack (which is very easy on RS) . This is the only client i'll personally use, and considering the amount of people I know that use it as well. Yet none of them, nor myself have ever had any issues. Alot of those people happen to be a target due to their publically known ingame wealth. Stakers / Dicers / Streamers etc
been using runemate for years multiple 99's, acc lvl 116, never had a single issue runemate did not hack your account my friend have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.