Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I found virus on RuneMate Setup.exe :/

ANTI-NWO
VirusTotal

seriously guys? why can't you just sell Botting scripts, What's the point in injecting your software with malicious software like RATS, Keyloggers and Password Stealers?

I was just about to spend a few quid on some scripts from you guys but I am very hesitant now after finding this out

RuneMate Staff
Tutorial - Runemate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Anti-virus detects RuneMate as a Virus or Trojan:

This is known as a "false positive" - RuneMate is safe and is not a virus or trojan. Please post a thread letting @Arbiter know your anti-virus so that RuneMate can be reported as a clean file to the anti-virus creator.

Tens of thousands of RuneMaters use the client without issue, what you have described is a false positive.

VirusTotal

seriously guys? why can't you just sell Botting scripts, What's the point in injecting your software with malicious software like RATS, Keyloggers and Password Stealers?

I was just about to spend a few quid on some scripts from you guys but I am very hesitant now after finding this out
Runemate is completely safe; Thats a false positive. ive been using Runemate since 2015 and have been in safe hands the entire time

Whats weird is my pc just installed runemate updater installer, made me approve changes to computer, then restarted my pc.