Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial How to Use RuneMate Spectre

every bot i download and use seems to be extrermely slow have used 3 diff bots for divination now on rs3 and the first done about 20k xp in 3 hours and the last one i used only done 100k xp in like 7 hours , is there any way i can fix this or is it the bots end?

I have trouble getting runemate to work. I have downloaded the legacy RS and tried the terminal commands(unable to find file after I type command). I have also re-downloaded runemate and RS legacy multiple times to try to fix. I think the issue is with 32 v 64 bit java but I'm not sure nor how I would fix. Ive attached my logs, any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 02-07 0 37 30 - spectre.txt
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 02-07 2 15 10 - spectre.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 02-07 1 07 46 - spectre.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
Can't find answers anywhere. Every script I try to run I get a USFDataFormatException error. I've reinstalled both runemate and runescape legacy client and have also hard reset my modem and nothing seems to be working. This is my first time using RuneMate so I'm not sure how to do much. Any help would be appreciated!

when i run 2 bots my cpu reaching %100
i wanted to buy another bot but i cant even use 2 bots?
please help

anyway to reduce my cpu from reaching %100 while running 2 bots?
please help

Last edited:

anyway to reduce my cpu from reaching %100 while running 2 bots?
please help

Get a laptop, highly recommended.

EDIT: Just encase you are an actual idiot and went out to buy a laptop, your PC is a brick. Go buy a new one.

Java Warlord
Get a laptop, highly recommended.

EDIT: Just encase you are an actual idiot and went out to buy a laptop, your PC is a brick. Go buy a new one.
lol what
an i7-6700 is not necessarily a brick, you can easily run a couple of bots with it. Only the 8gb ram is a bit low, however that doesn't explain why his CPU caps out at 2 bots.

@luckiest how much of the 100% is actually taken up by runemate and the runescape clients?

lol what
an i7-6700 is not necessarily a brick, you can easily run a couple of bots with it. Only the 8gb ram is a bit low, however that doesn't explain why his CPU caps out at 2 bots.

@luckiest how much of the 100% is actually taken up by runemate and the runescape clients?
runemate takes %15 and client %30 and when i run 2 bots runemate takes %17 and both client %30
like one client %30 and the other client %30 both %60

Java Warlord
runemate takes %15 and client %30
Well then the issue is clearly in the rest of your operating system. You should go through the processes and see which programs use a lot of CPU and think about stopping them.

Well then the issue is clearly in the rest of your operating system. You should go through the processes and see which programs use a lot of CPU and think about stopping them.
hey i just editied my post check again one client takes %30 and the other %30 both takes %60