Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question How to run botfarm (over 10 clients)

As the title says, how to run over 10 accounts (botfarm)? I tried running today 10 accounts and my cpu was 100% when each one of the bots were working, and they lagged so much that they had very long delays in their actions.

Give me your opinions on this :)

Thanks,
samiv

You probably just need a better PC, honestly.

I have an Intel i7-6700k and 16GB of RAM, I'm sure I could run 10 accounts at once no issues, your PC may not be strong enough to handle 10 accounts at once.

EDIT: Also, depending on what you run, it could always help to run Runescape on an SSD.

Instead of upgrading ur computer just rat your local libraries computer or school computers to remote access them at night time and run the bots on there. 0 eletricity cost 2

Instead of upgrading ur computer just rat your local libraries computer or school computers to remote access them at night time and run the bots on there. 0 eletricity cost 2
sounds dope

You probably just need a better PC, honestly.

I have an Intel i7-6700k and 16GB of RAM, I'm sure I could run 10 accounts at once no issues, your PC may not be strong enough to handle 10 accounts at once.

EDIT: Also, depending on what you run, it could always help to run Runescape on an SSD.
Is it with the bot client that causes the lag mostly? Coz I have pretty decent gaming computer.
I got 16gb ram and powerful SSD.
Here is picture of my all specs: Screenshot

I have overclocked my CPU a bit.

sounds dope

Is it with the bot client that causes the lag mostly? Coz I have pretty decent gaming computer.
I got 16gb ram and powerful SSD.
Here is picture of my all specs: Screenshot

I have overclocked my CPU a bit.

The main component that will be used is your CPU, I'm guessing 10 accounts running simultaneously is hard on your CPU, run 5 accounts to begin with and check CPU usage using your task manager (ctrl alt delete) and then open up another account, check usage, and so on and so on until you find your problem, I'm guessing you may be either maxing out your CPU usage or close to it, but that'll be the way to check.

28vxb49.jpg

My PC is not far off from yours (besides a little bit better RAM and CPU)

Last edited:
Mod Automation
Definitely CPU. Your CPU is 20% slower than @Ashmund's and also doesn't have hyperthreading. I doubt you can run just 10 RuneScape clients without performance dips, let alone 10 game clients and bots.

The problem with it being his CPU too is that his PC looks outdated, mine was built in 2015 so even it's starting to get old, his looks like a build that was put up around 2010, meaning his motherboard is probably outdated as well, if he was wanting to change out his CPU, it may require him to get a new motherboard and that comes with a whole new slew of problems, compatibility with his other parts that are older, it may honestly be time for a brand new PC build if you're that determined on botting 10 accounts.