Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved How to get more than 3 clients on PC?

cuppa.drink(java);
The thread below has helped me tremendously.

https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/bypass-unable-to-create-advertising-error.10937

But I as of today I’ve purchased the $20 supporter package and would like to go all out and be active in the forums and post updates . So far the thread has only helped me be limited to 3 clients instead of 2 and I wished to at least run 5 or 6 simultaneously on OSRS. Does anyone have the answer?
I'm unsure why you're not able to launch 5 or 6 with the script? I know it's more hit and miss the more you try to launch at once, but you should be able to get more than 3. Try inputting 10 or something and see if you get at least 5 or 6 clients up.

I'm unsure why you're not able to launch 5 or 6 with the script? I know it's more hit and miss the more you try to launch at once, but you should be able to get more than 3. Try inputting 10 or something and see if you get at least 5 or 6 clients up.

I tried to active all at the same time and to my surprise I’m currently running 8 clients !!!!.. this is my first time and I’m hella excited! Thanks! :D