Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 How to appeal a ban or get unbanned on RuneScape

got my friend unbanned before. for botting. i also know how to write effective letters that with the right info and address will get looked at and lead to an unbanning process. it is real i know that its possible. curious to see how that 2013 acct did after the appeal on a perma full red meter

@bluerose can you please give me some stats of the account. total lvl? quest points? username? i can help you out. I know what to say to jagex to get you unbanned. (y)

also can you please show your ban meter / ban log so i know what types of offences you comitted.

it says perm banned all the way, and the funny thing is i havent even botted on this account that was banned lol
i was sitting there pking in wild at lvl 15 and killing noobs and picking stuff up and talking and they said i was macroing pking or whatever that is

yes I see. I need to know the total level of the account? quest points and username. Whether you were botting/macroing or not is not relevant. It is what you say to them in an email that counts.

how do i even email them?

what was the username of the account? they have an email address i have to look it up its in my yahoo mail. they are very hard to reach at jagex and have no phone number. i don't remember it off the top of my head.

also if you feel more comfortable pming me this info, that is fine too...

Last edited:
no . i don't need an account.
Can you help me get the account unbanned? Its my accountt i made it... IT got banned for RWT so idk if its possible to get unabnned, i was sick of rs3 and i sold the account and they just banned it.... Maxed with 60ish invention, 550 days ingame etc.... Its sad that i cant use it for this long

The Real
i just appealed three accs that i have gotten banned, but im not sure what to expect. two got banned years ago and where on different IPs and it took two times to get caught before being perma. one got banned on 2016, but was perma on the first offense ever. if i ever get a response from them, would i still have to write something or will it be decided whether i get my accounts back or not the moment i get a response (if ever)?

EDIT: all appeals were denied GG... lets see how long till get banned from my other account...

Last edited:
i got banned 100% botting, back in 2k16 but me and my friend managed to get me unbaned by sending some weird appeal. i actually cant remember. i was polite and kinda typed that it wasnt me that someone had access to my account. and yea, i shared my acc w friend. so they checked ips i guess blablabla. eventually i got unbaned. idk how

i got banned 100% botting, back in 2k16 but me and my friend managed to get me unbaned by sending some weird appeal. i actually cant remember. i was polite and kinda typed that it wasnt me that someone had access to my account. and yea, i shared my acc w friend. so they checked ips i guess blablabla. eventually i got unbaned. idk how

may i know how i got 2 accounts one for botting back in 2014 and one my friend got banned not sure by botting or double logging in and im trying to get any of them back?