Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Hours used bug

In my usage stats it displays that I have only used 189 hours, and that I have 311 remaining, when I try to use any bot it says I've used my 500 hours up.

Could use a bit of help.Client message.PNG usage.PNG .

RuneMate Staff
Do you bot on a shared network or use a VPN?

Are you accessing the forums on the same network and computer as you run RuneMate on?

Yes this is the same network, and computer. I use a shared network where my GF and myself both bot, the thing is she has purchased 800 hours, and hasn't come even close to using them, and as you see by my usage neither have I after purchasing 500.

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
Yes this is the same network, and computer. I use a shared network where my GF and myself both bot, the thing is she has purchased 800 hours, and hasn't come even close to using them, and as you see by my usage neither have I after purchasing 500.

That is most likely the cause of the issue then.

Hours used across multiple accounts will combine. Hours used on your girlfriend's RuneMate account on the same IP address will affect your total hours allowance too.

So, what would you recommend?

It doesn't exactly make sense to have to buy more hours when neither of us have consumed our purchase, and there has to be a way without paying our service provider to give us another IP, to continue using it.

And based on what I'm seeing the chance of being banned would increase running multiple accounts on one device, so that also doesn't make sense to do either as i'm not looking to gold farm, and neither is she..