Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

hiding this bot3 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to using this! Just need to finish 93 agility (although I understand this bot works with the 76 agility shortcut as well but I wana be efficient). Thanks for making it! I know myself and many others have been wanting this exact bot

It dosen't seem to repair my colossal pouch.. Idk why, any idea? Could you please also add support for penance gloves insted of graceful gloves? They are lower weight reduction.

I fixed it, my fault, I had imbued divine rune pouch, now it works fine. However would be nice if breaks got added :D

TheOkayGatsby
It dosen't seem to repair my colossal pouch.. Idk why, any idea? Could you please also add support for penance gloves insted of graceful gloves? They are lower weight reduction.

I fixed it, my fault, I had imbued divine rune pouch, now it works fine. However would be nice if breaks got added :D
Hey Grim, woud you be able to msg me on discord? (@theokaygatsby) I can add penance glove support but wanted some clarification on what 'imbued divine rune pouch' was and if it should be supported as well.

my client freezes after about 1-2hours of playtime do you know why? also it does not turn on run when the script does not use the pool in time.

It works ok, pretty simple script.. but if the last NPC contact is not the dark mage or if you are in another spellbook it stops the bot.. sometimes I forget to let that configured before starting and loose an hour PAID... can you please make it so the bot pauses or warns before starting? it's annoying spending money for nothing since the bot stops...

Having an issue where I start off naked with nothing in inventory, it equips equipment and then pauses itself.

Would it be possible to make an option for the 4 standard pouches before 85 rc, when the collosal pouch can be wielded? I would love to start this bot from lvl 78 rc instead of 85 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.