Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Hi all, Questions

nzl

Hi all,

Good to be back after 4 years of MIA, would be nice to start botting and making custom bots again.
Anyone have some good tips on how to "safely" bot, got a new pc, new ip, made a new account, used passive tut island and quantum? wc'er got to level 29 wc before perma ban so wondering if someone can pm a strategy on how to mostly get away with botting and any steps to clean my system before making a new account. (Pm me if sensitive)

Cheers

I've not been botting long, but it seems that brand new accounts are monitored heavily, so I would advise play legit for a few days, do some quests or something?

I bought an account off playerauctions.com with 50 ranged for $5. It had 20+ days playtime, and I have botted since - around 7-10 hrs a day and has been fine (so far, touch wood it stays that way.)

Im guessing account age is a massive factor

Lude'in
Account age is a huge factor - Having an account over 6 months old is extremely beneficial in the long run.
From my experiences.