Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis ZMI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay some feedback:

Bot no longer runs between altar and bank if you do NOT have the 'Follow player' option checked.

If you do have the option checked, it continuously runs between the bank and a few tiles ahead. I noticed this happens when the bot selects a particular player to follow but because there are so many people on 327, it doesn't succeed in following so runs back to start point to pick another player.

Also, upon teleporting to start point, missed the clicks a few times. Hope this helps :)

This looks like a great bot, was wondering if it will be updated to include using the new daeyalt essence at some point?

Since the recent update has only been drinking a stamina dose once every 4 trips instead of 2 and therefore running out of energy quite often. Was something changed regarding stams or is it some sort of client inconsistency ?

Bot still doesn't work after months of patches. It will run for 30 minutes and break at either the altar or the path to the ladder. It's so obvious to see who is using this bot because they're all stuck in the same place. This is bound to get you banned. Do NOT use.

Bot still doesn't work after months of patches. It will run for 30 minutes and break at either the altar or the path to the ladder. It's so obvious to see who is using this bot because they're all stuck in the same place. This is bound to get you banned. Do NOT use.
How are you going to say that after being a member for 1.5 months and not left a single bug report? The bot is being worked on and from my perspective it's running without a hitch. There are minor bugs here or there, but that's down to an inconsistency in the client tripping it up and isn't a consistently reproducable error. I ran it for an hour yesterday and it got stuck once at the altar, all I had to do was craft one inventory manually and it was fine.

Trading another player is heavily dependent on your performance, your ping, and the speed at which runemate can query for a player, hover over them, and trade them. There's failsafes in place for getting stuck. Ultimately if a setting isn't working well, you should probably just turn it off.

Since the recent update has only been drinking a stamina dose once every 4 trips instead of 2 and therefore running out of energy quite often. Was something changed regarding stams or is it some sort of client inconsistency ?
Don't believe there was a change but I'll review it and see if there was.

Will this be updated for Daeyalt Essence in the future? (the new pure ess with 50% xp boost)

Thanks for the second bad review, the tally is 3 reviews and 0 bot logs. Give us a hand, will you?
Leave some bot logs for the session that broke. Post a photo of your settings. Post a photo of your inventory and equipment setup. Literally anything more than "Bot still doesn't work".

Will this be updated for Daeyalt Essence in the future? (the new pure ess with 50% xp boost)
Uhh maybe? I'll research this and consider it.

No change in logic that I'm aware of. The only difference is the acquisition of the new Daeyalt Essence, which is outside the scope of the bot.

Overview from my experience:
- Doesn't stack
- Can be added to essence pouches
- Doesn't need to be used on the altar

I manually ran ZMI with Daeyalt Essence and then swopped to this bot for Pure Ess, and there is 0 change in workflow other than the naming convention of Pure Essence vs Daeyalt.

Otherwise, in terms of others facing issues, I found the only thing breaking my bot was I had to add placeholders for Stamina pots (Dose (1), (2), (3), (4)). If you add bank fillers without those placeholders, the bot breaks when it's unable to deposit a stamina potion. Might be worth adding this to the instructions. Otherwise all has been clean and easy.

No change in logic that I'm aware of. The only difference is the acquisition of the new Daeyalt Essence, which is outside the scope of the bot.

Overview from my experience:
- Doesn't stack
- Can be added to essence pouches
- Doesn't need to be used on the altar

I manually ran ZMI with Daeyalt Essence and then swopped to this bot for Pure Ess, and there is 0 change in workflow other than the naming convention of Pure Essence vs Daeyalt.

Otherwise, in terms of others facing issues, I found the only thing breaking my bot was I had to add placeholders for Stamina pots (Dose (1), (2), (3), (4)). If you add bank fillers without those placeholders, the bot breaks when it's unable to deposit a stamina potion. Might be worth adding this to the instructions. Otherwise all has been clean and easy.
Yeah there’s a lot of room for error with the bank filler stuff, I only recommend running it if you’ve got experience with that and have your bank setup accordingly. There’s measures in place to prevent the bot from depositing infinitely, but that’s just a band aid.

Thanks for the insight into the essence, I’ll add it into the next version so keep your eyes peeled for it. I’ll be running this for an hour or two tonight to spot any bugs but as far as I’ve see I’ve not come across any.

Been running this bot babysat for a while and with settings tweaking its excellent. To add to the previous posts about daeyalt, Its the exact same except its name and that it gives 50% bonus experience!

Been running this bot babysat for a while and with settings tweaking its excellent. To add to the previous posts about daeyalt, Its the exact same except its name and that it gives 50% bonus experience!
It should be in there right now.. an option in the UI is present for it. Try it if you can and let me know how it goes! :)

Not sure how to send my script log in here, but the bot seems to tele out quite a bit ~43 hp. Then once it returns to the bank, it eats 1 piece of food (bread) which barely heals the HP.

Maybe adding a food type and minimum HP prior to a run would help solve this. Or having the bot eat at the end of the run and not teleporting out.

The bot also runs out of energy sometimes and only uses a stamina potion when <20 run energy.

Also just something to note really quick, I had someone trying to tele other me to Lunar Isle, bot was just sitting there for ~10 seconds and then I hit decline on my own.

Last edited:
Next update will hopefully include the fix for Daeyalt essence (if not I'll either disable the feature or ask to borrow an account with it on). I've also disabled the "Follow a player" option, it's caused a lot of issues and I think the bot is better off without it for now.

Not sure how to send my script log in here, but the bot seems to tele out quite a bit ~43 hp. Then once it returns to the bank, it eats 1 piece of food (bread) which barely heals the HP.

Maybe adding a food type and minimum HP prior to a run would help solve this. Or having the bot eat at the end of the run and not teleporting out.

The bot also runs out of energy sometimes and only uses a stamina potion when <20 run energy.

Also just something to note really quick, I had someone trying to tele other me to Lunar Isle, bot was just sitting there for ~10 seconds and then I hit decline on my own.
The bot will teleport between 15% and 55% of your hp level. I'll change it so that it withdraws the first viable piece of food in your bank. I'll also tweak the run energy threshold value.

I recommend disabling accept aid in game settings.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

does this not support ardy cape? states teleporting out but it goes to spell book and does nothing.
No it does not, you need to have the Ourania teleport runes in your inventory/pouch

my apologies, I fully get how it works now. My bad.
No worries, I don't really know what the Ardougne cloak does with regards to Runecrafting/ZMI so it could have been a valid request I just wouldn't have known haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.