Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis ZMI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to sya thank you for creating this bot, it is a well needed bot! It was working great for me until a recent update, now the bot has problems making it to the altar. He will run towards the altar, but then backtrack and run back towards the bank - doing this multiple times before actually making it to the altar to craft the runes. So far thats the only problem ive noticed - it also drinks stamina pots a little early/too much, but thats really not a big deal.

Id like to sya thank you for creating this bot, it is a well needed bot! It was working great for me until a recent update, now the bot has problems making it to the altar. He will run towards the altar, but then backtrack and run back towards the bank - doing this multiple times before actually making it to the altar to craft the runes. So far thats the only problem ive noticed - it also drinks stamina pots a little early/too much, but thats really not a big deal.
Weird I've never come across that.. I'll keep an eye out for it and fix it if I can spot something weird.

Does the bot drink staminas at the bank?

Edit: Oh I figured it out. Works very well so far, thanks for your hard work.

sometimes the bot will walk backwards while running to the RC altar, or will stand next to the RC altar and not use the ess.

Unfortunately, the bot is still having problems running while underground. More often than not, it will run back and forth from the banker towards the alter, but it doesnt actually make it to the altar most of the time unless I intervene with a few clicks. Once its at the altar it works as intended, and banking works as intended, just has problems after banking and before crafting runes. It seems to get hung up the most on the south west corner of the dungeon.
I have literally never had this problem, can you post your bot settings please?

Bot has been near flawless from what I have seen. I did notice that occasionally when it will click the mini-map at the surface level trying to run to the ladder-down, it would misclick and run to the outside of the gate.

Secondly, as of today it has now been disconnecting and "getting stuck" when it runs to the alter. 4 times in a row I had ran it and all times without success it would power down at the alter.

Regardless, fantastic and I did enjoy watching it.

EDIT; noticed you have asked some for their settings, here is a shot of mine
Screenshot
Screenshot

--> The spot it always stops Screenshot

Bot has been near flawless from what I have seen. I did notice that occasionally when it will click the mini-map at the surface level trying to run to the ladder-down, it would misclick and run to the outside of the gate.

Secondly, as of today it has now been disconnecting and "getting stuck" when it runs to the alter. 4 times in a row I had ran it and all times without success it would power down at the alter.

Regardless, fantastic and I did enjoy watching it.

EDIT; noticed you have asked some for their settings, here is a shot of mine
Screenshot
Screenshot

--> The spot it always stops Screenshot
Thanks for the screenshots, the getting stuck this is an oversight (I guess...) on my end. When clicking on the minimap the action is apparently not classified as a walking action, so my monitor is returning a false positive. It will be fixed in the next update (hopefully very soon)

Encountering an issue where it says not enough nature runes but i am confused as none of the required spells need nature runes?

Encountering an issue where it says not enough nature runes but i am confused as none of the required spells need nature runes?
I have no idea what this means, can you post the logs please?

The bot does not fill pouches, it just hovers on the pouches at bank.
Can you please restart both runescape and runemate and run the bot again? There was an update today and the client might be bugging out a little, a restart will fix it.

First of all... Amazing bot!

There is only 2 things i have encountered and that is:

1. When the bot goes downstairs it takes about 10-20 seconds to click on the bank
2. There are some people casting group tele at the alter to be annoying and the bot doesnt close the menu and shuts the bot down.

Apart from them two minor things its REALLY good! Keep it up <3

First of all... Amazing bot!

There is only 2 things i have encountered and that is:

1. When the bot goes downstairs it takes about 10-20 seconds to click on the bank
2. There are some people casting group tele at the alter to be annoying and the bot doesnt close the menu and shuts the bot down.

Apart from them two minor things its REALLY good! Keep it up <3
I don't know what the issue could be with the banking taking THAT long, maybe on the first time as it caches stuff behind the scenes but following runs should be fairly quick.

As for the second issue I'd just recommend turning Accept Aid off :)

Bot runs back and forth between bank and altar and also does not follow.

I'd avoid using this for the time being.

Just to add, I'm not bad mouthing this bot I think it has good potential and would gladly pay if it were up to scratch.

Bot runs back and forth between bank and altar and also does not follow.

I'd avoid using this for the time being.

Just to add, I'm not bad mouthing this bot I think it has good potential and would gladly pay if it were up to scratch.
Wait for the update which as been queued, this is fixed.

Whenever any member of the executive team decides to look at it and approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.