Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis ZMI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis ZMI - Runecrafting made easy...

hexis.png

Hexis ZMI

Crafts runes at the Ourania Altar. Uses Lunars, Staminas, and customisable pay-rune.

Uses NPC Contact to repair pouches. Supports Deposit-All if you have configured bank fillers.

This bot will eat! If you have any common food in your bank and your health is low the bot will eat this and deposit it back in the bank (if there's anything left)....​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Having trouble - not even starting for me. I have pouches setup in inventory, on lunars, runes to pay, the same runes in pouch.

new version is working now. thanks.

Having trouble - not even starting for me. I have pouches setup in inventory, on lunars, runes to pay, the same runes in pouch.

ok, kinda works..stops at the altar often.

ok, kinda works..stops at the altar often.
Rollercoaster of emotions at day of release. I believe I have a fix for everything + more in the next version. This was a good starting point and it’s only going to get better, I hope you keep trying it out with each release. Shouldn’t be too long.

No worries dude. I appreciate all the work you are putting into this thing. Will try it out again now and let you know how it is.

No worries dude. I appreciate all the work you are putting into this thing. Will try it out again now and let you know how it is.
Theres a bundle of changes in the queue for bugs existing in this version.

used for about 2 hours almost now working pretty good
bot does get stuck when someone tries casting tele all spell, must manually decline it but otherwise pretty dope

Last edited:
used for about 2 hours almost now working pretty good
bot does get stuck when someone tries casting tele all spell, must manually decline it but otherwise pretty dope
I'd recommend turning off Accept aid when running it :) Thanks for the feedback

Love your work man! Thank you so much for this it worked perfect till I got the large pouch, usually doesnt empty the large pouch during each run.

Love your work man! Thank you so much for this it worked perfect till I got the large pouch, usually doesnt empty the large pouch during each run.
Yo, so I've got some changes in the queue so that it will empty the pouch at the best time so you get the most xp per hour. It requires executive approval so it won't be out until they have time to review it. Keep your eyes on your notifications to see when its out!

Woo! thanks so much will try again soon! also trying your pest control bot out! Great work again!
Please be careful I've heard of a handful of people getting banned recently. All happens at once so Jagex must be doing ban waves. I don't want to see anyone getting banned.

having a bit of trouble now, with all 4 pouches. often i will get stuck at the altar after it empties medium pouch.

using it now, only getting 15k exp p/h i got no stamina's and im lvl 52 rc :p

also it misclicks the altar sometimes from teleport spot

having a bit of trouble now, with all 4 pouches. often i will get stuck at the altar after it empties medium pouch.

using it now, only getting 15k exp p/h i got no stamina's and im lvl 52 rc :p

also it misclicks the altar sometimes from teleport spot

Really weird, I've been using this all day (Deposit-All, Small, Medium, and Large pouches) and it's been running just fine. I'll run it again and see if I can spot anything, but I don't recall any issues.

@acemcdillrs I can't test anything with a Giant pouch right now, anything involving that I can't test yet.

want me to send log or something? i had no issues with the smaller 3, but hit 75 and started using giant and it's been acting up a little bit when using giant. not every single time, but occasionally.
The current logic is it will empty pouches if there’s space to do so or if it’s the last one to be emptied and we can’t empty it fully. What i’m guessing the is is it has the large and giant still filled but there’s no space to empty the large one so it has 2 pouches it can’t empty. I’ll take a look tomorrow and see if I can tweak it

I think you are right. when i check on it, small and medium are emptied, but large and giant are not. going to try just running it with large and giant only and see what happens. Thanks for the great work regardless, though. works amazing besides that small thing right now.
Good luck! Thanks for the report too, I wouldn’t have noticed it until much later as I’ve got over 10 levels to go still

Status
Not open for further replies.