Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

I am unable to run this bot because I can't scroll down to see the start button. Is there a fix or work around for this?

not sure why but its keeps losing connection when trying to plant and water. just started happening today. Everytime it clicks the plant, it just losses connection each time. Its not my connection either. Thank you

Bot AFKd out and let the planter crops disease, I think there was an issue with filling Gricollers. Going to do some more testing to see if I can reproduce the issue though.

Bot seems unable to fill cans. After a single run it stands next to the water barrel, selects a can, and then idles out. I start with 10 full cans.

great bot overall my only concern was it seemed to recently stopped working for me and started to spaz out letting plants die. Then it started a spot earlier and then continued to let it die.

Spent 15 minutes with it saying there's no seed dibber in bank, despite there being one in bank and inventory. Resume with a forced one, it would say it for spade. Resume, it'd say seed dibber. So on and so forth.

Bot is great and works pretty well. Only thing missing is the ability to use the farm outfit when depositing the fruits. Right now it's a better idea to keep graceful for the energy, but at the time the xp drops equiping the farm gear would be real nice