Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

Feedback is the same as your bot, never worked good tried like half year ago it was shit with many bugs, tried now its still the same shit as half year ago. Scamming money nothing else.
You've failed to run a tithe bot for over 6 months lol? Improve your reading comprehension. Quit complaining and seek answers like a productive member of society

Tried to run it twice using 5 Lanes and Humidify. First time with water staff and book of fire, second time with runes in inventory. Both times it did the full cycle, then stopped after the first harvest saying something along the lines of "missing resources to cast humidify". I verified I was on the correct spellbook, and had PLENTY of runes.

My only complaint is that it doesn't use optimized routes when planting. There's an example in the video here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basically all he does is ensure that the next spot he plants is near the previous spot to minimize running and energy loss. There are more guides out there but I think that would greatly increase rates for this

Absolutely love your work (literally as per usual) and I've got a couple updates!

On one account it runs STELLAR (ZERO) problems (of note: it's 99farm so I turned off Fruit trees / Regular trees)

On the other account it runs GREAT, but not STELLAR (Fruit Trees & Regular Trees ON) - for some reason (& pls believe me I checked most days for 1-2wks b4 writing this post lol) > but essentially it won't "recognize" Magic Saplings & Dragonfruit Saplings - both in the Bank & Seed Vault. >> They're already potted (not just in seed form) & won't "find" them in either spots!

I've checked for spelling/mistakes/settings on my end several times & still can't quite figure out what's going on! Otherwise, it runs excellent & takes care of allotments/herbs/flower patches as usual.

Thoughts or suggestions for your next update? Either way, LOVE this farmer setup & would love to see additional features in the future too! (maybe like continuing to alch while it waits for crops/birdhouses instead of logging out, for example)

Otherwise 10/10 :p

Absolutely love your work (literally as per usual) and I've got a couple updates!

On one account it runs STELLAR (ZERO) problems (of note: it's 99farm so I turned off Fruit trees / Regular trees)

On the other account it runs GREAT, but not STELLAR (Fruit Trees & Regular Trees ON) - for some reason (& pls believe me I checked most days for 1-2wks b4 writing this post lol) > but essentially it won't "recognize" Magic Saplings & Dragonfruit Saplings - both in the Bank & Seed Vault. >> They're already potted (not just in seed form) & won't "find" them in either spots!

I've checked for spelling/mistakes/settings on my end several times & still can't quite figure out what's going on! Otherwise, it runs excellent & takes care of allotments/herbs/flower patches as usual.

Thoughts or suggestions for your next update? Either way, LOVE this farmer setup & would love to see additional features in the future too! (maybe like continuing to alch while it waits for crops/birdhouses instead of logging out, for example)

Otherwise 10/10 :p
Love to hear it! Except I think you're talking about AIO Farming which isn't my bot :)

Hi there,

I am having some issues with this bot.

When I first launched it, it worked splendidly for a full plant/harvest cycle. Upon trying to adjust the break handler, it caused my runemate client to become unresponsive. I shut down my runelite and reloaded both. The second attempt I decided to try adjusting the break handler before confirming the settings and allowing the bot to start. This, again, crashed my runemate client.

Having decided not to attempt to mess with the break handler, I proceeded to launch the both again without touching that setting. It got stuck by the first planting spot with a bot message "We have some down time, walking to patch 1". I waited a few minutes, nothing. I decided to pause the bot and step outside before clicking unpause. The bot stood there doing nothing. I reloaded once again, this time launching it from outside. The bot proceeded to spam my house tele tabs in my inventory. I paused it, deposited the tabs and put it outside by the vinery. It appeared to start walking toward tight, so i went to grab a glass of water. When I sat back down, I found it at sand crabs trying to walk into the water.

I was hoping to please receive a refund and I cannot get this to work. I am using your slayer assist and it works flawlessly, so i'm not sure why this one is giving me troubles. Anyway, I've attached a screenshot showing the transactions and their times.

Attachments

• image_2024-05-06_183158818.png
    image_2024-05-06_183158818.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
I ran tithe farm trial with no problem started the real one and crashed runelite twice?

i'd like to get these two charge back because there clearly no reason for the Trial to work and the paid version to crash the runelite

Hello, I can't seem to get the bot started. I understand this is a client error but I am still reaching out in hopes that I can get some of my money back. I had a few sessions error out last night, and 3 more this morning. After restarting my PC, the runemate client, and runelite, I still cannot get the script running. I believe overall it was about 7 failed sessions in the last 10 hours.

y1pdoJJ.png

Hello, I can't seem to get the bot started. I understand this is a client error but I am still reaching out in hopes that I can get some of my money back. I had a few sessions error out last night, and 3 more this morning. After restarting my PC, the runemate client, and runelite, I still cannot get the script running. I believe overall it was about 7 failed sessions in the last 10 hours.

y1pdoJJ.png
Since the release of RuneMate 4.0 the mechanism for transferring credits from one user to another has been removed. It is not possible for me to send credits to refund failed bot sessions. This has been hinted at being reintroduced but if you want to voice a stronger opinion I recommend you post in Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

It is possible to gift credits however it's extremely cost prohibitive. The minimum amount of credits you can buy is $1 and that costs $1.20 which includes Paypal fees. If you lost $1 to my bots, I only receive $0.70 as RuneMate takes a 30% cut straight away. So to refund $1 I'd have to pay $1.20 and lose $0.50.