Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

I want a freaking refund!!! I have started this bought probably 20-30 times just for it to take my money and stand there and do nothing... I really wanna cuss every word at this one... its hard not to. I'm very unpleased... I WATCHED IT TAKE 3$ IN LESS THAN 5 MIN!!!! Even when I shouldn't be charged cause nothing even freaking works....

I want a freaking refund!!! I have started this bought probably 20-30 times just for it to take my money and stand there and do nothing... I really wanna cuss every word at this one... its hard not to. I'm very unpleased... I WATCHED IT TAKE 3$ IN LESS THAN 5 MIN!!!! Even when I shouldn't be charged cause nothing even freaking works....
Please calm down. Tithe Farm is working correctly and is not broken, you need to report bugs formally and properly so I can understand your problem and recreate it. If I can't recreate it, I can't fix it.

I am having issues with launching Tithe Farm Pro, Used the lite version to setup settings.. the scroll down bar is missing on the pro version and I've spent $1 so far trying to stop / start it and hope it resets the bar... Hoping I can be refunded the sessions less than 5 minutes in the last 24hr period due to this.

I would also like a work around? AS I can't press GO...

Someone mentioned on the reviews that when planting the next crop, the bot always clicks 3 times on the new plot and I've noticed this as well. This same person caught a temp ban because their behavior was very botlike so perhaps we could get a random click between 1 and 3 times in varying delays? Just a thought. Ran it for 5 minutes so far and it seems to be going well

Someone mentioned on the reviews that when planting the next crop, the bot always clicks 3 times on the new plot and I've noticed this as well. This same person caught a temp ban because their behavior was very botlike so perhaps we could get a random click between 1 and 3 times in varying delays? Just a thought. Ran it for 5 minutes so far and it seems to be going well
I'm not deliberately clicking 3 times, the bot is clicking until the player does something as I don't want to waste ticks. Nothing wrong with the way it does it

I am having issues with launching Tithe Farm Pro, Used the lite version to setup settings.. the scroll down bar is missing on the pro version and I've spent $1 so far trying to stop / start it and hope it resets the bar... Hoping I can be refunded the sessions less than 5 minutes in the last 24hr period due to this.

I would also like a work around? AS I can't press GO...
Restart RuneMate, its a bug in the library the client uses.

Let down by this script. The main issue I am running into is that it will run for about 45 minutes perfectly, and then it will get stuck saying "running to first plot as we have down time" and will just sit there as everything that has grown to stage 2 gets blighted. I just wish this would be corrected...

Let down by this script. The main issue I am running into is that it will run for about 45 minutes perfectly, and then it will get stuck saying "running to first plot as we have down time" and will just sit there as everything that has grown to stage 2 gets blighted. I just wish this would be corrected...
A random bug that happens 45 minute in isn't much to go off of. If you have solid steps to replicate it I'm all ears. The bot will attempt to get ahead of plants dying, but generally speaking plants tend to only die when there's a reasonably high latency during the run which causes everything to get pushed behind schedule.

Settings are as follows, belegona seeds>plant 5 lanes>grab 100 seeds>refill at water barrels>use staminas for run restore. Running on a 21ms ping world, still getting blighted plants.

Settings are as follows, belegona seeds>plant 5 lanes>grab 100 seeds>refill at water barrels>use staminas for run restore. Running on a 21ms ping world, still getting blighted plants.
Is the bot acting slow? If you enable the Tithe Farm plugin you'll be able to track the times more accurately to see if the bot is responding slowly. 20 seed runs should definitely not lose any plants, the only risk is on 25 seed runs where it must be tick perfect for the most part.

dont know what im doing wrong checked all the settings but bot refuses to drink staminas

dont know what im doing wrong checked all the settings but bot refuses to drink staminas
Restarted client and now it drinks staminas but only once it hits 0 run energy.

It was working all of yesterday but now it gets stuck on planting the 15th patch, even though im using the same config. any advice?

Last edited:
@Swych Good morning, If possible I'm requesting a refund on the two attempts that I attempted to use the bot. Both instances it crashed so I initially thought I was doing something wrong on my end. However I just thought about there being an update that could've broken something. I greatly appreciate your time on this and look forward to utilizing this down the road.

Receiving the following error: Unable to Parse Buffer Exception

v/r
Jester

Attachments

• Refund Request.PNG
    Refund Request.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
This is very shit bot, like on any modes bot just plants on a single tile and stands afk on that tile watering it only, very shit.

This is very shit bot, like on any modes bot just plants on a single tile and stands afk on that tile watering it only, very shit.
You're a very shit person who gives very shit feedback. Improve your attitude and approach and you might find that people will help you.

@Swych Good morning, If possible I'm requesting a refund on the two attempts that I attempted to use the bot. Both instances it crashed so I initially thought I was doing something wrong on my end. However I just thought about there being an update that could've broken something. I greatly appreciate your time on this and look forward to utilizing this down the road.

Receiving the following error: Unable to Parse Buffer Exception

v/r
Jester
Probably a bit late but I sent u 0.24 now, I didn't see this until now

Feedback is the same as your bot, never worked good tried like half year ago it was shit with many bugs, tried now its still the same shit as half year ago. Scamming money nothing else.