Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

hi, there's a bug by bot that he can't find spade and seed dibber. But they are already in the bank.. try couple of time's and still same problem.. taking money for not working fine program.. would be perfect if program stops less then 1 min of working the money wouldn't be charge...or be refunded..

The bot worked fine yesterday and now today it just spam clicks the first seed it plants and doesn't plant any more. It also walked away from the farm saying "walking back to farm" when I was already there. Bot doesn't work at all. I've tried everything that worked yesterday. I just ran the bot 5 times in a minute and lost half my money.

Needs a cheeky little Leagues button we can press to ignore stamina pots since Leagues is infinite run.
cheeky little "idle under run energy is at X" option right at the bottom of the UI, keep staminas selected and enable that option

Egnore mi eye carnt reed.

IDK what I am doing wrong with it but I may need some form of energy pot in the inventory for that to work properly, will attempt it at a later herblore level.

Can you refund me 0.30cents 3x a row error for not finding the spade and seed dibber.... after restart of runemate it runs fine. But the 3x a row error was charged..

Attachments

• dibber.png
    dibber.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 2
Has been working perfectly with the exception of withdrawing energy pots... Ive tried a few things and I can't seem to get it to withdraw on its own. However if I wait till its on that step and withdraw them manually well the bot is idling the previous task it works on its own after that.

RESOLVED; Decant your potions to full doses unlike me :)

Last edited:
upload_2023-12-12_12-5-39.png
had this eat couple hours use before I came to the discussion and saw the above user suggest restarting Runemate to get it to work. began working after the restart, but randomly ended in the middle of watering, not sure what happened will investigate later -- no issues so far now

Last edited:
@Swych ch the bot gets stuck on the first seed and spam clicks the patch the whole time instead of moving on???
Tried many times resetting the bot which robbed me of almost 0.50 if not more. Nothing works