Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

@swych When trying to fight Ankou in Kourend Catacombs, it runs to the Ankou area and then immediately home tp's with the message on RuneMate client "We were forced to teleport", and runs back and does the same thing. Looking at the logs myself, it seems like it might be recording Deviant Spectre and/or Dagganoth projectiles as problematic (projectile IDs in log are 366 and 368). Though they are not targeting me and shouldn't be an issue I dont think?

@swych When trying to fight Ankou in Kourend Catacombs, it runs to the Ankou area and then immediately home tp's with the message on RuneMate client "We were forced to teleport", and runs back and does the same thing. Looking at the logs myself, it seems like it might be recording Deviant Spectre and/or Dagganoth projectiles as problematic (projectile IDs in log are 366 and 368). Though they are not targeting me and shouldn't be an issue I dont think?
Nevermind, since switching to 'burst' setting on them I did not yet add blowpipe to the inventory setup. Just a heads up here to anyone who might run into a similar issue.

Dear @swych. Thanks for the amazing bot, I'm wondering if it is possible for you to add a download link to your personal settings template on the bot overview page. So that we can simply copy/paste them in to our own settings for quick and easy configuration, and then customise them as we please from there? Thanks.

Dear @swych. Thanks for the amazing bot, I'm wondering if it is possible for you to add a download link to your personal settings template on the bot overview page. So that we can simply copy/paste them in to our own settings for quick and easy configuration, and then customise them as we please from there? Thanks.
Hey, please join my discord server. I have a full list with downloadable resource in there.

Type !slayerexample in a channel and carlbot should provide you a like.

Also use !gettingstarted :)

right now there seems to be an issue with npc contact

bot will withdraw runes, close bankinterface, then does nothing, even if you manually click the npc contact spell

bot starts to go through the dialog when manually selecting duradel in the npc contact interface

if this is not a common error, i will supply logs later

right now there seems to be an issue with npc contact

bot will withdraw runes, close bankinterface, then does nothing, even if you manually click the npc contact spell

bot starts to go through the dialog when manually selecting duradel in the npc contact interface

if this is not a common error, i will supply logs later
no need, its a client issue of which i've submitted a fix

Also, i noticed the bot isnt properly hopping every time lately

1722107971301.png

1722107994554.png

noticed this happens almost every time when fighting Abyssal Demons in the Catacombs, the bot just crashes people, they get mad, report you etc..

Could you look into this?

im having an issue where when it trys to get back to duradel and when it gets on the ship it just afks upon arrival and doesn't cross gang plank. I have to manually click this for it to continue. It also has issues with brimhaven dungeon. it can't walk there and just stops until you tele there. also it should withdraw an axe if there is a axe there instead of having to withdraw it manually.

other features seem to be good, maybe i just add an axe to my presets? idk