Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

I am seeing some issues with the script, @swych. I have tried to reach to you before but I am not sure if you had the time to answer me.
I would be pretty happy with a response.

1- The char is getting stuck in some areas fighting monsters because of the auto retaliate being set to ON.
2- Sometimes it thinks that is fighting a mob but it is not, and keep waiting doing nothing for a long time.
3- A lot of times it happens that fetching a price of a certain item "Failed to lookup the price of 6103 in the wiki item database - unexpected result.", then while waiting the character keeps doing nothing and also there's a chance of losing the drop.
4- After the last kill of the task the script isn't waiting for the drop, it just use the teleport tab right away. It would be nice to wait and see if there's a good drop before going to PoH.

Sometimes it does a weird pathing and get stuck on things. Looking at the previous comments you have asked to clear the navigation data, so I will try it before saying it is an issue.
Hello

1- more of a headache than anything else, the bot will move on when it's done, I don't see this being an issue so you might have to level up combat more
2- if a mob that isn't your target is targeting you and you're in task-only area the bot will move to the center, else it will wait for the combat to be finished. the bot doesn't consider the area you're in and won't actively fight back as that poses more risks than just letting it happen
3- price api is provided by runemate and jagex and i dont plan on changing where i get the prices from
4- addressed in my server, not going to change

This bot is almost perfect, the only problem (and a significant one, imo) is that it will often essentially crash other players, even when set to "hop." It will attempt to switch, yet can't because it is in combat. This is very likely to lead to player reports at worst. In most cases, players have just said, "Asshole!" I neither want to get banned due to player reports nor disrupt other players slayer experience.

Is there a way to make the bot run out of combat if it is unable to hop due to being in combat? This may help with player disruptions, etc.

This bot is almost perfect, the only problem (and a significant one, imo) is that it will often essentially crash other players, even when set to "hop." It will attempt to switch, yet can't because it is in combat. This is very likely to lead to player reports at worst. In most cases, players have just said, "Asshole!" I neither want to get banned due to player reports nor disrupt other players slayer experience.

Is there a way to make the bot run out of combat if it is unable to hop due to being in combat? This may help with player disruptions, etc.
I'd rather have it crash someone than crash, attempt to hop but is blocked and either a) get stuck in combat trying to hop or b) teleporting out and walking there again

The bot will almost always hop, if a player is standing still and is not doing anything then the bot will take the location for itself. If a player is AFK and the bot starts fighting, they're the asshole for assuming the whole world is theirs and that everyone should wait for them to finish what they're doing IRL as the world is "reserved" by them standing there

Would it be possible to add dragons from the Myths Guild dungeon? That would be very useful for banking

Any ideas why it cannot get to catacombs of kourend and also karuulm dung? It just pauses itself

Last edited:
Having an issue with going to hellhounds, I get the message in the log "Failed to build a Region Path to Catacombs of Kourend, building a backup using the web" before the bot teleports me back to Xeric's Heart and starts over, gets stuck in a loop until I manually move into the area with the hounds. I usually babysit so not a huge issue just lyk

not sure whats wrong but got a dust devil task and ive got it set up for blood barrage, but it only wants to use ice barrage not sure whats wrong

Having an issue with going to hellhounds, I get the message in the log "Failed to build a Region Path to Catacombs of Kourend, building a backup using the web" before the bot teleports me back to Xeric's Heart and starts over, gets stuck in a loop until I manually move into the area with the hounds. I usually babysit so not a huge issue just lyk
Have the same issue but also with Karuulm dungeon, anyway Im using the script but only when Im behind keyboard