Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Fighter

very nice bot hope u add banking (path from stronghold security) lvled up 3 accs , respect but after update wont attack minotaurs (rs update were on 20220209 3 am
Bot is currently broken due to game update give it some time and restart.

Make it turn on running at certain cap, or add to main setting tab a tick to make it enable, since it never turn it on.

Bot has clearly problems with taking brakes. It can't log off, and start to attack next mob after a moment. It will log off but after few tries, and it does wierd things (log off button gets highlighted few times before it fails and attack next mob), so it might be suspicious. Furthermore, add option if it has to log off during brake or just afk. Actually it would make it even more legit if I would set my brake time higher than RS timer for automatic log off. Bot would AFK, then game would kick me out, and later bot would log me in and start fighting, which is even more humanish, since that thing happens a lot. You do something, afk, game kicks you and you log in as you unafked and want to play more.

Yea, jus tried it again. Don't recommend to use it for y'all until it will get fixed. Hella banable.

Propably, what you have done here is that you have break part of your code at the end of your code, so it checks if timer passed, want to move to break, peforms an action to log off, game does not want to let you out since 10 second delay, so the code breaks and go again from the beginning so it makes it attack a mob, and then again check if timer passed, it passed, so it tries to log off.

Put that break part of you code at the beginning, and if timer did not passed THEN let it go with fighting part of your code. Thanks to that it will check every time before attacking a mob if timer passed. Finally if time will pass then it will log out, but you need to set 15 second delay to be safe over that in game 10 sec restriction.