Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Fighter

I've been called a god before.
da2f81fd3548ca123916f5d61a0ca012.png

Gyazo - da2f81fd3548ca123916f5d61a0ca012.png I don't have a menu to select an NPC and I can't start it without... pleas help
Did you click refresh? Usually that brings up the selection of the monsters in your area.
Either that or there are no monsters near you

I use it on corpse spiders and noticed that it very often clicks on dying spider (always clicks in a same way that seems not person alike)

bot continuously tries to attack monsters it cant reach because they are in another room for example

Custom Title
Works pretty well. Through the brief time I watch the bot I found the following faults:

1. Eats food extremely fast. Even when HP is not low and not required to eat.
  2. Attack monsters that are in other rooms/unreachable and get stuck.
  3. Seems to right click monster constantly while character is already attacking.
    1. Seems to click the monster when it has died.

Last edited:
bot sometimes just randomly runs to lumby tele spot when its killing giant rats west of lumby castle

Constantly keeps telling me im running out of food, when I don't even have any food and am not losing any hp at all.

was working perfectly fine first few hours, but does this every 10 min or so now.

I've been called a god before.
Constantly keeps telling me im running out of food, when I don't even have any food and am not losing any hp at all.

was working perfectly fine first few hours, but does this every 10 min or so now.
just have food in your inventory.