Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Crafting

I just start the script (air battle staffs in the G.E.) and it does 1 inventory then it closes off the script completely.
Can send you the logs

Community Manager
I just start the script (air battle staffs in the G.E.) and it does 1 inventory then it closes off the script completely.
Can send you the logs
From the log you sent it looks like you set any settings, its working properly for me.

this bot doesnt know how to remove uncut gems from the bank to continue cutting from the reviews im seeing kinda dissapointed that the 1st thing i try doesnt work

this bot doesnt know how to remove uncut gems from the bank to continue cutting from the reviews im seeing kinda dissapointed that the 1st thing i try doesnt work

Hey, is it updated to work like the update from last week @ osrs ? with the space bar.

Chat Box Menu

glass.png

You can now use the SPACE key to re-select the last thing you created on a Make-X chat box menu

Bot will not recognise Black dragonhide leather? I think maybe the update changed the name?
i will wait patiently as the script is amazing! thank you.

This script is flawless.
However, one suggestion I have is:
When making air battlestaffs, make it select the closest orb to the battlestaff so it doesnt seem like a bot.
Right now it selects the very first orb which is furthest away from the battlestaff in the inventory.

Making it select these two would provide a less chance in being banned :)
5Ifr8KA.png

Or these two:
GhAEJbU.png