Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Corporeal Beast

Hi, I've tried to run this multiple times & it just continually DWH specs. Have tried adjusting settings multiple times with no luck. Any ideas?

Attachments

• upload_2023-12-12_17-48-42.png
    upload_2023-12-12_17-48-42.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Everything worked really good for 7 hours, on the 8th hour i woke up from my sleep seeing the bot is dying over and over, it died like 4 times but then it went back to doing the boss but what i noticed it wasnt doiing the damage reduction phase, it kept speccing it with the BGS and then started dpsing it with it after 2 specs, super odd. Stopping the bot completely and starting it fixed the issue.. Also might be some bugs where it doesnt pick up all items or something, I checked my loot tab and collection log and i missed a arcane sigil :(

Overall this bot is pretty good but it has an issue with picking up loot.

got me an arcane sigil on my iron and 2 elixirs but has not picked up 6 spirit shields.

hey mate, good script so far, need to make some tweaks to suit myself, is there any way to just keep spec dumping voidwaker after stat phase?