Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

No matter what I do, the bot does not see the noted oak planks in my inventory. Can't get the fetch from bank option to work either( I made sure to have it fetch the planks once)

Bot doesn't work following the update, builds first oak dungeon door and then idles stating is building the next door but no actions take place, waste 0.50$ after trying to restart it and even moved my dungeon elsewhere and set new coordinates but nope. builds first door and nothing else

edit : wasted another 0.10$ trying to do oak larders instead, same stuff happens, makes first one and remove and then idles, waiting for servant without calling it in the first place, when i call it manually and then resume bot it receives planks but says still waiting butler.

Very disappointed because I did nearly 7m xp with this bot and no issues, but now after the update bot is rekt . Really hope you planning to fix this issues and restore this great bot :D

Regards

Does not seem to work at the moment. Doing mythical capes, the bot opens the house menu settings and hovers over the build mode off/on and stops. House is currently in build mode already and inventory set up. Was working fine a few days ago.

Believe this is due to today's game update where they have updated the visuals on the player-owned house menu. As a temporary fix, if you remove that check from the bot's logic and have users start the bot in build mode should work fine otherwise.

Does not seem to work at the moment. Doing mythical capes, the bot opens the house menu settings and hovers over the build mode off/on and stops. House is currently in build mode already and inventory set up. Was working fine a few days ago.

Believe this is due to today's game update where they have updated the visuals on the player-owned house menu. As a temporary fix, if you remove that check from the bot's logic and have users start the bot in build mode should work fine otherwise.
Watch RuneLite_C6pCtdqLVP.mp4 | Streamable
Works perfectly fine, as expected. Possible restart is needed, no UI changes can be seen, none that affect the bot anyway.

may be due to update but bot is not working at all today, i know how to set it up properly i use it all the time. but it is unresponsive today and i was charged for 3 hours trying to run with my normal settings. plz lmk when u update

Bot is really solid building oak larders with demon butler. Only bug i see now that it keeps typing '1'. Kinda botty