Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

The bot seems to be working great. How’re a bit slow I’m getting about 380k do with mahogany tables. Does this sound right or is there something I should change?

The bot seems to be working great. How’re a bit slow I’m getting about 380k do with mahogany tables. Does this sound right or is there something I should change?

I figured it out I had mey remapping on. Great bot!

How come I couldn't run this bot for not even 10 min and it still charged me for 2h? everytime u click to start the bot it automatically consumes the equivalent to 1h just to start it up, regardless if your computer crashed, your runelite glitches and u have to restart or if runemate freezes and u have to restart... tough luck. You're getting charged. Welp, glad I didn't run the bot at all and still had to pay my last cents for NOT enjoying it. Yup, Very fair. Very pleased I am.

Hi, i'm getting stuck with trying to send my demon butler to the bank and bring back mahogany planks. I have a bell pull, moneybag, selected the right settings, however the bot will simply continuously click on the butler to start dialogue- it will not move forward to continue with retrieval. Any help? Thanks!

***Edited***

Got it to work. I had to send the butler back myself for a full load of planks and then once I started it up again it proceeded to work.

Bot literally just calls for servant all the time when hes fetching planks unnoted, please fix this bot, ive wasted over 1eur by resetting it. refund would be nice, cause it aint my problem

i have wasted at least 3-5usd just trying to reset the bot because it just idle and do nothing yes i have double checked the settings and i have all plugins off but still not working if you consider a refund i will appreciate it

i have wasted at least 3-5usd just trying to reset the bot because it just idle and do nothing yes i have double checked the settings and i have all plugins off but still not working if you consider a refund i will appreciate it
You've started a bot that you can't figure out how to work 20-30 times?

Read the setup instructions in the bot overview, bot is fully functional.

You've started a bot that you can't figure out how to work 20-30 times?

Read the setup instructions in the bot overview, bot is fully functional.

i have 2 different devices in 1 device it starts normally on the other device it wont start right on and i have to reset couple of times for no reason i dont know whats the issue im sure im doing everything correctly

i have 2 different devices in 1 device it starts normally on the other device it wont start right on and i have to reset couple of times for no reason i dont know whats the issue im sure im doing everything correctly
if it starts on one and not the other, that kind of points to a setup issue on the other, rather than a defect with the bot

double check your settings, disable any plugins that will interfere, and re-read the setup instructions in the bot overview and you should have no issue

if it starts on one and not the other, that kind of points to a setup issue on the other, rather than a defect with the bot

double check your settings, disable any plugins that will interfere, and re-read the setup instructions in the bot overview and you should have no issue

I'm 100% sure I'm doing the steps on both devices and i have the exact same setting on both clients to be fair i just want my money back that i wasted for no use

I'm 100% sure I'm doing the steps on both devices and i have the exact same setting on both clients to be fair i just want my money back that i wasted for no use
idk how many you actually used so I sent $3, hopefully you can get it working lol