Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

Only works with Oak Larders and barely runs, just drained $1.90 out of me for 13hrs "work" and only got 300k exp from it. Sent screenies to the script creator and he refuses to refund.

This bot is shit at the minute wouldn't recommend definitely north worth 15c an hour. Kid who made this is a fucking scam artist.

bots garbage, doesnt work. geets stuck talking to butler, ive tried both oak larders and mahg. tables. author must have the coronavirus or something, the bot has been broken for the last two weeks.

bots garbage, doesnt work. geets stuck talking to butler, ive tried both oak larders and mahg. tables. author must have the coronavirus or something, the bot has been broken for the last two weeks.

I used it yesterday 2 hour+ straight with mahogany tables at a rate of 750k xp/h without gettig stuck.

I used it yesterday 2 hour+ straight with mahogany tables at a rate of 750k xp/h without gettig stuck.
what is that you got setup that makes it work for you, it'll make the tables/larders but when it comes to the butler it just gets stuck after clicking on the butler.

Please fix this.

"
poopdonk said:
When doing Oak Doors, the butler can get stuck behind the Oak Door after it has been constructed. If this happens, the bot will open the door, talk to the butler, but will not remove/close the door. Is there a work around for this?

Can you modify the logic to wait until the door has been removed before talking to the butler again? Not sure if this is a viable solution...

Scenario:

Bot sends butler to the bank retrieve Oak planks
Bot builds Oak door
Butler returns to house with planks
Bot cannot talk to butler
Bot opens door
Bot talks to butler
Bot cannot close door/remove door"

Apart from this issue, it works well with babysitting for dungeon doors.

Bad bot, doesn't work longer than 5minutes. Definately a waste of money.
Get stuck if it sits on the bench, gets stuck pressing yes to remove door, gets stuck talking to butler.
dont waste more money on this

Experience rates have gone up quite a bit in the new update (+30k/hr), up from 175k on oak larders. If I could make a suggestion, please remove the bot's inclination to stare at settings as opposed to inventory (after summoning the butler). Lord knows if Jagex can track something like that, but just to remove the walking on eggshell feeling for your users. Thanks!

Experience rates have gone up quite a bit in the new update (+30k/hr), up from 175k on oak larders. If I could make a suggestion, please remove the bot's inclination to stare at settings as opposed to inventory (after summoning the butler). Lord knows if Jagex can track something like that, but just to remove the walking on eggshell feeling for your users. Thanks!
Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Put money on my acc to try this bot. Teak Benches did not work for more than 2 minute intervals and it still took $.15 , very disappointed :/

Edit: prob butler just got stuck, still sucks I lost the .15 tho

Last edited:
Put money on my acc to try this bot. Teak Benches did not work for more than 2 minute intervals and it still took $.15 , very disappointed :/
Sorry to hear this, I'm surprised to hear it as theres nothing significant been changed in any recent update. I'm going to investigate it now,.

teak_bench - Streamable

Teak benches work perfectly fine for me..

Making dungeon doors and if the bot accidently opens the door it can't figure out what to do and logs out. Has happening pretty consistently after about 20 or so minutes of botting. Any way you can make a fix for this?

Very nice bot, works quickly and efficiently. My only concern is that when the bot comes out of the house to unnote with Phials, it clicks the exact same spot every time, two spaces north of the ladder. I know this because I watched it done 84 time yesterday. In all other aspects, the bot clicks randomly, except when going to unnote. Even though the store and Phials is in view because the camera is zoomed out, it seems it would look funny to Jagex that the character doesn't click straight on Phials and not the exact same location in the store, then clicks on Phials.

Very nice bot, works quickly and efficiently. My only concern is that when the bot comes out of the house to unnote with Phials, it clicks the exact same spot every time, two spaces north of the ladder. I know this because I watched it done 84 time yesterday. In all other aspects, the bot clicks randomly, except when going to unnote. Even though the store and Phials is in view because the camera is zoomed out, it seems it would look funny to Jagex that the character doesn't click straight on Phials and not the exact same location in the store, then clicks on Phials.
I assure you it’s safe, but as I’ve had a few people come to me about this I’ll add in a little bit of safety tomorrow alongside a fix for oak dungeon doors.

keeps getting stuck on resending the (demon) butler to bank, used a couple of pence restarting the bot 3/4 times still not found a cure since the update,having to manualy click send butler to bank and then the bot continues to work, not ideal for .15 a hour

Attachments

• Hexis Construction PRO 3-26 17-10-39.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Hexis Construction PRO 3-26 17-09-13.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
keeps getting stuck on resending the (demon) butler to bank, used a couple of pence restarting the bot 3/4 times still not found a cure since the update,having to manualy click send butler to bank and then the bot continues to work, not ideal for .15 a hour

Seeing the same thing with the butler as joelbrfc (i'm building mahogany tables). Works on sending the butler back to the bank for more planks maybe 1/2 of the time. Otherwise it hangs on the dialogue box of the butler asking what to go get.