Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

Used to work fine but seems that a recent update has added an issue.. Currently when the thug starts attacking it will only take off the blackjack and reset the aggro about half of the time. Otherwise it just sits there until I manually fix it or it dies, doesn't eat food when it bugs out either.
Happened probably over 10 times in an hour of running. Tried restarting runemate/runelite completely but still happens.

Edit: did some testing seems the issue is when the bot is healing at the same time as being hit

Last edited:
Used to work fine but seems that a recent update has added an issue.. Currently when the thug starts attacking it will only take off the blackjack and reset the aggro about half of the time. Otherwise it just sits there until I manually fix it or it dies, doesn't eat food when it bugs out either.
Happened probably over 10 times in an hour of running. Tried restarting runemate/runelite completely but still happens.

Edit: did some testing seems the issue is when the bot is healing at the same time as being hit

I'm having this issue too.
I can't use this until this is fixed

when my bot runs out of food at the same time its being attacked it will stand there and get beat to death instead of opening the curtain and getting more cakes

Script says "unable to find a level 55 Bandit in the area" as there are plenty walking around, gets stuck in doorway or says that i have no food to unnote, while i have plenty noted.

Ran this bot on the bandits and had 2 deaths with summer pies still in the inventory and have had two deaths on the thugs as well. Running it on fixed mode with the recommended settings so not sure what the problem is. At random points the bot will get stuck on the equipment tab and stops eating the pies to heal. Please help because it works extremely well besides this issue for me.

Mind adding an option to heal to full whenever the bot eats? Lots of xp lost because the bot keeps getting in combat every time it drinks a single wine and has to reset.

Maybe make it so it doesn't automatically open the coin pouches when full. This stops regular pickpocketing when knock out fails, but still cancels combat. Less damage taken, less time spent stunned.