Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Bankstander [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
Mahogany logs when cut with a knife the option is "Crossbow stock" but the end product is completely different as "Mahogany stock". Please add a button that allow bot to deposit all items except the ones needed (the knife, for instance) instead of just depositing the end product. In current system when different name the bot simply will try to withdraw 0x of Mahogany logs cause it detects no more "crossbow stock" in inventory.
Using knife as first item in the UI should fix this if I remember correctly.

This does fletching? If it does logs into unstrung bows then you're getting 5 star no question abut it.

I cant get it to fletch logs nor string. I type 27 logs then I type knife in the second box and shortbow for final product.
It withdraws my maple logs and then looking for the second combination it fails to find the knife and shuts down.
What gives?

Ah okay I didnt know it was case sensitive. Probably wanna put that in the description?

Now it doesn't seem to be banking the end product, just keeps trying to withdraw logs

Author of MaxiBots
This does fletching? If it does logs into unstrung bows then you're getting 5 star no question abut it.

I cant get it to fletch logs nor string. I type 27 logs then I type knife in the second box and shortbow for final product.
It withdraws my maple logs and then looking for the second combination it fails to find the knife and shuts down.
What gives?

Ah okay I didnt know it was case sensitive. Probably wanna put that in the description?

Now it doesn't seem to be banking the end product, just keeps trying to withdraw logs
Try an actual fletching bot and if that also has the issue the client is probably broken from the update the other day.

Any bot that has to bank for that matter

Oh also make sure you capitalise the final product too i.e Shortbow

cuppa.drink(java);
I know this is a small utility bot and might not get updated, but a neat feature would be to have an option for "click once and wait" rather than clicking on both items each time. For example, I'm making Sulphurous fertiliser on my main, and the bot clicks on compost & saltpetre for each one rather than just once per inv.

I do recognize clicking each time is slightly faster anyway, but it would be a cool option to just click once (for simulating afking inventories on a main etc). Cool bot anyway :)

@Gengsta

when making unf potions it does one inventory fine but then forgets to deposit the unfinished potions, only withdraws vials of water, and then tries to combine unfinished potions and vials of water.

upload_2021-3-13_22-22-26.png

Attachments

• Hexis Bankstander 3-13 22-16-51.log
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi I'd like to report a problem with the bot while making air battlestaves. Instead of click on an air orb and then on a battlestaff, it randomly tries to click anything. So first it clicks on the first air orb (good) but then clicks on anything in the inventory, so very often on another air orb. This causes very suspicious behaviour, since no real human would ever try to combine an air orb with another one, just with the battlestaff.

Hi I'd like to report a problem with the bot while making air battlestaves. Instead of click on an air orb and then on a battlestaff, it randomly tries to click anything. So first it clicks on the first air orb (good) but then clicks on anything in the inventory, so very often on another air orb. This causes very suspicious behaviour, since no real human would ever try to combine an air orb with another one, just with the battlestaff.
Try now.

After the update i am no longer getting the user imput boxes. is anyone else having this issue?

so this is never going to get fixed then or whats up? after the update i never have seen it working just take it off the store if its done.

Community Manager
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.