Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Altar

Is it possible for the bot to use your own POH, and relight burners when you port back in? Alternatively, is Phials the only method of unnoting bones currently? I was messing around with it for a bit and couldn't get it to do what I'm looking for

Hey Hexis, could I get a refund for .20, seems to me the Chaos Altar bot likes to get stuck in the Fally White Knight Castle quite often after drinking wine of zammy, adjusting the bones to bring for Chaos Altar bugs it out so and keeps withdrawing and depositing until I set the amount of bones to zero.

upload_2024-4-21_23-1-33.png

Using the option of Auto Detecting POH after leaving a POH that got canceled has you attempt to enter the previous POH with the error (This player is no longer available) and does not search for another POH, endlessly tries to enter the one previous entered.

Hey Hexis, is there any reason that when failing to logout quick enough after being attacked at the Wildy Chaos alter, the bot would fail to utilize the rest of the bones? It seems to continue to try to logout even when there is no chance of doing so.

My POH is pretty spread out and as such, I think it's not seeing the gilded altar or the ornate jewelry box. The bot teleported into my POH, idled and I had to manually move it near my altar to see it. Now it's done offering bones, it just idles doing nothing with a message that it's still offering bones

Attachments

• hexis_altar_trial_main_20062024_225146.log
    10 KB · Views: 1