Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Agility AIO

00:05:10 DEBUG Attempting to hover Gap [2710, 3476, 2] since the target of InteractablePoint(844, 279) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:05:10 DEBUG Attempted to hover Gap [2710, 3476, 2] since InteractablePoint(844, 279) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
00:05:10 DEBUG We're not hovering Gap [2710, 3476, 2] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
00:05:10 INFO Determined our next target is Gap [2710, 3476, 2]. Hovering...
00:05:12 SEVERE Unable to detect any food in the users inventory. Stopping before we die.
00:05:12 INFO Unable to detect any food in the users inventory. Stopping before we die.

Maybe now i know why it stopped, because my hp was low. But i thought that the bot will grab some food automatically when im low hp. But i always had like 15 hp when it stopped moving. It always happened when i fell down in seers
I'm sorry, my bot won't bank for you, you'll have to grab food yourself.. This is something I'm hoping to introduce in the future.

In Falador after you fail sometimes when it goes up the first wall it stalls on the second obstacle. I noticed it clicks to quick and doesn't attempt to retry then stops.

How to you get it to cast high level alch? I just get a message that says "Make sure your item name matches EXACTLY" with nowhere to imput item name

Every time I fall it crashes the bot and have to repay every single time. 3x in the space of 10 minutes. @ seers village

I have a Staff of Fire equipped with 1000 natures and 1000 fire runes in my inventory. I checkmark the box for High Alchemy and then input fire rune as the item and it tells me to make sure to type the item exactly as it is in game and won't high alch. I have tried "fire rune" "fire runes" "Fire Rune" and "Fire Runes". Still won't alch. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind. I looked at a fire rune and it is spelled "Fire rune" -_-
5th time is the charm

Bot just randomly crashes after 2.5 hrs
I've got one record of it crashing for you at 6 hours runtime but it doesn't tell me why it crashed. Logically it's not the bot's fault as it's highly unlikely it would take 6 hours to find a bug. I can refund you for that session but like I said it's not something I can fix and will be reluctant to refund in the future.

Excellent bot, but I witnessed two occasions where the bot would just start randomly swinging the camera and get stuck about halfway through the course in canafis. Had to restart, but stopped using it after witnessing it twice.

Attachments

• Hexis Agility AIO_20220418_145459.log
    125.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hexis Agility AIO_20220418_140829.log
    446.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey Ive noticed I have been having some issues with the bot when it comes to alching while botting specifically in Seers Village course. The after running smoothly for about 20 or 30 mins, The bot ends up being stuck with the nature rune highlighted and the bot just afks. Can you look into this please? If i pause the bot equip and unequip the fire staff and resume the bot it continues flawlessly again until it bugs out again.

Bot works fine but i'd say avoid. The only bot i've used for over a year on an account as agility is the bane of my life. Caught a 2 day ban after using for a little over an hour.

I'm noticing on the 6th obstacle at Pollniveach, if the script mis-clicks and runs into/through the hallway instead of clicking on "Climb wall", then it will not correct itself and just stand there in idle.

The Pollniveach course the bot will some times miss click on the curtan instead of the wall and then gets stuck untill it logs out.