Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Agility AIO

I was permabanned for the Seer's course as well. Pretty salty about it. my account was getting good too. The run from the end to the beginning of the course is pretty suspect. I am guessing that is what gave it away.

Bot Author
I was 1 day banned for using this at Seers Village - I watched the bot last night and it must be from the start of the agility course as it 1ticks the next course instantly which seems pretty suspicious. Sad to see it happen but it happens i guess.

Just be careful using this bot!

Would not recommend this bot. spam clicks everything. every single obstacle it clicks at least 3 times. and will teleport twice constantly on seers course.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Perma banned within 4 hours. Goodbye 1b and a maxed pure :(

why do I even bot agility man
You are asking the question that defines why you got banned. Botting agility is high risk especially certain activities.

click view logs then what ? how does that fix my problem also it just done it again in ardounge agility course it stopped after 7 mins and just started spinning the screen ....

click view logs then what ? how does that fix my problem also it just done it again in ardounge agility course it stopped after 7 mins and just started spinning the screen ....
How does it fix your problem? Well by sending the logs for the session that stopped working I am able to find the root of the problem. That's how it fixes your problem.

every 10 minutes i come back and im logged out ...

omg what is going on it fails every god damn time now after 3 laps it just shits its self whatever you done made it worse !

Attachments

• Hexis Agility AIO_20220129_135113.log
    393 KB · Views: 1