Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Agility AIO

bot works realy good until now but i found 1 issue on Relleka agility Courses when the mark apears on the first Roof the bot first click climb on another Roof and only then try to click on mark but it is to late. :)

It's a good bot, my only complaint would be the zig zags it does after you complete a lap in seers by the yew trees. It's pretty obvious if it happens every lap. I think its the minimap clicking in the wrong spot, perhaps you can alter that to avoid the zig zags.

It's pretty good, although I don't like 2 parts of the bot that I think are pretty obvious that someone is botting. It runs to this one spot (Left arrow) in the yew trees then runs right out of the spot and it does this every time. It also takes this outer course (Right arrow) about 80% of the time which is just longer and no one else goes this way.

Other thing I'd say is to wait a little bit to alch after the animations. It usually doesn't get it off and just looks a bit spammy.

For all the people who aren't getting their Alch to work you literally need to type it EXACTLY the same as rs has it.

So if its: Combat bracelet(4)

You type: Combat bracelet(4)

Not: Combat Bracelet(4)
^ The Capital B will not work.

Liking the bot overall. Using it pretty conservatively, but so far so good :)

aHyGobw.png
Yes, this is the same issue i am referencing.

varrock dont work... keeps stopping every 10 min and wont go online again

hello mate, is it possible to get refunds? i got charged for 4 hours in the time span of 1 hour....

none of the courses ive attempted (al kharid, varrock, seers) work. with seers specifically it click where the beginning of the course is but not the actual course.

Not so much a bug as a concern. I'm currently fairly low level and working rooftops. Once my energy runs out the bot will stay stuck in "activating our run energy". Which would normally be fine except it takes so long to regen my energy that the bot stops from inactivity and I get logged out. Any chance it could be changed to still complete courses even when energy isnt 100% full?

Otherwise seems like a really solid bot

Would be super dope if you added the option to lock camera rotation. Considering it's unnecessary to rotate your camera on most courses at all, I'm almost certain that the current 3-5 rotations per lap, every lap, are a dead giveaway that this is a bot

also, on the Seers course w/ diary done, it clicks the Seers tele an additional time after a success teleport wayyy more often than a human ever would. Kinda sus cuz it happens right at the most traffic-heavy area of the course, thus drastically increasing possible detection. Just from an hour of testing I got 11 double teles, so roughly 1in10 laps

Got banned in under 4 hours of total bot usage. Did poll agility course for 78-79 got banned shortly after 79. I had been using awesome agility from 1-78 no problem. This is a big bummer cause I paid for this script whereas alpha agility was free. Hopefully there is some steps you could take to ensure safety and reduce bot detection. Short of changes to this script i most likely will not be using it again. I do appreciate the work you put into the script, it has nice UI and seemed to function well. Cheers