Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hello

Hi, my name is Marcus. I play football & basketball for my local HS. I am an iOS App Developer part-time. I come from a well-known 07Bot which I've made scripts for and came to see what is available here. I compliment you guys on the overall design of the bot itself.

Welcome to RuneMate Wizard. RuneMate is still in Beta, but hopefully will be 100% live soon. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome, Marcus.

Do you plan on scripting for RuneMate?
I used to script for OSB some months ago. Kind of lost my touch, one of these days I'll get back into it. Currently working on a project with my job so that's consuming most if not all my time.

I used to script for OSB some months ago. Kind of lost my touch, one of these days I'll get back into it. Currently working on a project with my job so that's consuming most if not all my time.
I see. Well goodluck with your project and I'd be happy to see scripts from you once you have time for it again!