Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hello World!

Hello everybody! My name is middleman and I am just getting into Runescape bot programming for the first time. I figured I should introduce myself as I started yesterday and I have already thrown together a couple simple bots.

I have a fair bit of coding experience so all I need to do is continue to get familiar with the api and I'll be good to go. I am most familiar with C++ but java was my first language so it is coming back like second nature. I hope that you all hear from me throughout my journey and maybe you guys will end up using some of my work.

Once I get familiar I plan on making some video tutorials covering the api because other than the documentation, trial/error and an occasional thread there aren't an incredible amount of resources out there. Plus I have experience with video editing and running a YouTube channel.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello and tell you all that I exist. I hope this is a project that I stick with and I hope that I can use this as a catalyst for improving my skills/knowledge in the wide world of code. Cheers!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello, feel free to post if you have any questions, or ask the dev chat on slack! Although don't personally check slack often, I hear it's pretty active.

Welcome to RM my dude.