Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hello mates

Long time botter,started botting around 2006-7 and I've ran goldfarms and have a maxed rs3 account I no longer use. After coming back I looked up all the current bots and decided on runemate to give it a try on my alt. Seems to be the best bet of the popular mainstream bots, giving it a go to see how good it is. Low hours, old account, clean IP.

Also, is the Arbiter here the actual Arbiter?

edit: Account was banned after 2.5 hours of MaxiFisher.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Yea it's the Arbiter from RSBuddy or whatever else you know him from.

Also don't get spooked by the ban. Obviously 2,5 hours isn't enough to get detected as bot so it's probably a delayed ban from another platform. Or you're using new accounts on a suspicious IP address.

Yea it's the Arbiter from RSBuddy or whatever else you know him from.

Also don't get spooked by the ban. Obviously 2,5 hours isn't enough to get detected as bot so it's probably a delayed ban from another platform. Or you're using new accounts on a suspicious IP address.

This IP hasn't had anything happen to it (and this was its only offense) since a temp mute in 2008. First time botting on this IP, first bot on the account.

It doesn't really upset me, it was obviously just the script chosen.

12 year old normie
This IP hasn't had anything happen to it (and this was its only offense) since a temp mute in 2008. First time botting on this IP, first bot on the account.

It doesn't really upset me, it was obviously just the script chosen.
Maybe it got stuck, yes. 2,5 hours is still an exceptionally low timespan to get banned in.