Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hello, everyone!

Hey!

First-time post here on the forum, and really new to OSRS botting (any botting as of the past 5-7 years actually) in general. I've been a big fan of MMORPGs growing up with my first experiences being Tibia, Runescape 1, and Gate To Heavens online. As I got a bit older I ended up getting into botting, specifically in Tibia. That game was my pride and joy; its similar to Runescape in that it's been running since around the same time, and it shares the deep, rich gameplay with high-risk rewards in PvP (recent updates have turned me away from it). After Tibia I believe I did some botting in a handful of other -mostly Asian- MMOs (Knight Online, Cabal Online, etc.)

I am pleasantly surprised to see how far botting has come since probably 2010/2011 when I was into it! Seems long gone are the days of scouring sketchy sites for Lua scripts or trying to bypass 30-day trials for macro programs I had gotten through copies of PC Magazine... Insane UI improvements and the community seems to be very helpful and friendly.

I look forward to my time here on Runemate forums, and for all the adventures I am going to experience in Runescape going forward!

Stay ten toes down!