Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HaxBots

Intelligent behaviour. Intelligent design. Intelligent bots.

(Bot Store)
Premium Bots:
Hax Nature Runecrafter - (Bot store) - (Thread)
Runs Nature runes using Graahk and either Tokkul-zo, Ring of kinship or Ring of duelling. Up to 1.4M gp/hr and 27.5k exp/hr

Free Bots:
HaxSummoning
HaxSpawner
HaxTanner
HaxWaterfiends
HaxAgility
HaxRunecrafting
HaxSmelter
Hax Guard Killer

Works in progress:
Hax Divination
Hax Catacombs
Hax Dragons
Hax Fighter
Hax Slayer Tower
Hax Chopper
Hax Miner
Hax Fisher
Hax Wine Grabber

Tutorials:
StateScript Tutorial (thread)
A walk-through tutorial covering how to create a basic StateScript

TaskScript Tutorial (thread)
A walk-through tutorial covering how to create a basic TaskScript
Private bots available, PM for more information.

Last edited:
Ideas for scripts:

• Barrows script
  • Swamp Lizzard script
  • Nature rune running script with familiar and teleport options
So on and on :)

Updated to include Spawner in Releases.

What self-sustaining GE scripts would you guys like to see? I've just finished my GrandExchange API and I'm keen to implement it into a proper script xD

Suggestion: (Hax Waterfiends)
fairy transportation to ancient cavern
uni support

I'll need to do the fairy quests first before I can add Fairy Ring support :/ I'm half thinking about buying a service to do it for me.

I'll start working on Familiar support, I already have all the data needed from my Summoning API, I just need to implement it xD

Idea for OSBuddy style stat tracking script for RS3 for playing legit:

Really, it could be exactly the same as your paint, but would be awesome if it was in a GUI instead of as a paint...

Another thing that would be nice, though, is "kills/ores/logs/etc left to next level"...

It would also be awesome if the profit/hr would include coin pickups by using the games system messages since it tells you how many coins were added to the pouch...

Might think of more features later... That's all for now... And I'd be okay with it being a paint instead of a GUI, but if so, please make the background more transparent but keep the text easily visible...

Idea for OSBuddy style stat tracking script for RS3 for playing legit:

Really, it could be exactly the same as your paint, but would be awesome if it was in a GUI instead of as a paint...

Another thing that would be nice, though, is "kills/ores/logs/etc left to next level"...

It would also be awesome if the profit/hr would include coin pickups by using the games system messages since it tells you how many coins were added to the pouch...

Might think of more features later... That's all for now... And I'd be okay with it being a paint instead of a GUI, but if so, please make the background more transparent but keep the text easily visible...

Good idea, thanks :)

Does my current paint not track coin profits? It should do :/

As for the paint vs GUI, it'll probably be paint, as I currently have a custom framework that I prefer working with. Although I do plan on adding minimizability to the componenets and maybe even the ability to unlink components from their frame... So many possibilities xD

Good idea, thanks :)

Does my current paint not track coin profits? It should do :/

As for the paint vs GUI, it'll probably be paint, as I currently have a custom framework that I prefer working with. Although I do plan on adding minimizability to the componenets and maybe even the ability to unlink components from their frame... So many possibilities xD
It doesn't appear to track coins... I could be wrong since I usually don't pick them up... I'll check to make sure in a bit...

It doesn't appear to track coins... I could be wrong since I usually don't pick them up... I'll check to make sure in a bit...
It doesn't track them as an item, but it should track them in the profit section. I could change it to include the coins in the list though.
Another possibility is that it won't update the profit until you pick up or drop an item. I can change this and have it refresh every half a second.