Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Has anyone botted 2000+ skill level or maxed using Runemate?

i have a total play time of 264 days 14 hours and i can very safely say that i have only played maybe 2 weeks worth of play time legit the rest have been botted

Botted everything except for slayer (because i like it) so a few combat skills came along as well.
Total level 2007.

Bot time of ~8 hours a day avarage.
Stopped now as i have the skills i wanted :)

Last edited:
Botted everything except for slayer (because i like it) so a few combat skills came along as well.
Total level 2007.

Bot time of ~8 hours a day avarage.
Stopped now as i have the skills i wanted :)
That is good to know! I am on my way to 2000+ total level still. Am much closer to it but I have some time before I cross it. Around 1850 atm.

I was wondering if anyone was able to mostly bot their account to 2000+ skill total or even botted nearly all skills that can be readily botted? I have been searching around and I have not seen ANY 1750+ mostly botted mains.
Currently nearing 2100, 100% botted 110m total xp 5 99's.

Currently 2421 Total; 367M XP, 16 99's, 1 120. Runemate is pretty safe, started this account from scratch only used runemate

2600+, about 8 hours of botting each day, two 120s and one of which is 200M. RS3. Only use RuneMate and have lately only been botting with bots that I made myself with visualRM.

Note that i have been banned on previous accounts before. I trained the 120s that i got at instanced locations and with a bot that I made myself (visualRM is seriously amazing). Lastly, never bot at locations that are notorious for having bots. I have gotten a manual temporary ban from this. If you want to be 100% safe in RS3, i would really stick to botting in instances.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone was able to mostly bot their account to 2000+ skill total or even botted nearly all skills that can be readily botted? I have been searching around and I have not seen ANY 1750+ mostly botted mains.

I wouldn't advise botting any skills over 1m XP, with botting it's not a question of IF you'll get banned it's WHEN...

NMZ bots and bots in instances are some of the only ones that I can imagine botting over 1m XP in, aswell as some thieving bots as I have personally botted 99 thieving on a couple of accounts, and 99 strength on a zerker.

Community Manager
I wouldn't advise botting any skills over 1m XP, with botting it's not a question of IF you'll get banned it's WHEN...

NMZ bots and bots in instances are some of the only ones that I can imagine botting over 1m XP in, aswell as some thieving bots as I have personally botted 99 thieving on a couple of accounts, and 99 strength on a zerker.
Botting over 1m xp is no problem, just slow and steady wins the race.