Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Guilded Kegs [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wede333 submitted a new resource:

Guilded Kegs - A pure's dream

Warriors guild keg balancing bot.

For a safe start, start the bot whilst in the warriors guild on any either the top or bottom floor.
Make sure you have plenty of Energy potion(4)s in your bank as it chews through them quite quickly. Also make sure to maintain a high amount of your choice of food in the bank. It is designed to stop once you're out of either.

Only whole foods are enabled at the moment, no multiple dose foods, etc Cakes, brews. Foods must be case sensitive when typed in....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
grabs stuff from bank on the first run, but wont walk to the kegs. when inv is empty it just sits there too. doesnt move

grabs stuff from bank on the first run, but wont walk to the kegs. when inv is empty it just sits there too. doesnt move
Ill check it out, mind uploading a log?
Edit: The latest update for runemate has stuffed up the default web for warriors guild. Will post when i get a reply.

Sorry for the really late update. Had some time during christmas break to sort out a quick failsafe while webwalking to different planes is sorted. After the update is released, it should be completely sorted out. You may witness a short delay while interacting with the staircase, but its as minimal as possible, barely noticeable compared to webwalking itself. UI has changed a bit too, its just a simple tab choice. Another tab along with a break handler will be coming shortly.

Gets stuck when banking

b4cef3b471d20df5b28425d51b290d00.png

log says

4f62a207807868e5a5c25270392a91e9.png

this has a lot of potential though =) thanks

Gets stuck when banking

b4cef3b471d20df5b28425d51b290d00.png

log says

4f62a207807868e5a5c25270392a91e9.png

this has a lot of potential though =) thanks
Havent had time to test it since i released the quickfix, but i think i know what is causing it. There will be a update out shortly to fix it! :)

Havent had time to test it since i released the quickfix, but i think i know what is causing it. There will be a update out shortly to fix it! :)
Alright, just about to push an update to fix it, it was just a simple overlook. If you want a quickfix you can do yourself, make sure the staircase is visible at all times, just get a camera angle that does so, and itll work perfectly.

Alright, just about to push an update to fix it, it was just a simple overlook. If you want a quickfix you can do yourself, make sure the staircase is visible at all times, just get a camera angle that does so, and itll work perfectly.
Alright, just pushed the update. Added cake support too. For cakes, just enter "Cake" for food, and the bot will sort out the rest.

Typo in the latest bot update. Quick fix until update is to use cakes. It'll work fine.

Turns out there was a few typos, fixed in the next update. Avoid using this until the update is pushed, thanks.

Just pushed what should be the final bug fix. Supports cakes now, as long as "Cake" is entered in the food box with the correct capital letters.

Haven't had time to test this since the last bug fix. Is anyone able to confirm that it is running smoothly at the moment?

If I start at the bottom floor it grabs stuff from the bank and closes the bank, but will never go up the stairs. Doesn't even try to move, nothing in the console. If I start it near the keg, it works fine but when out of energy potions just sits there until I went through the metal door, then it went downstairs to the bank and grabbed the stuff, but didn't go back up.

Hmm, okay. From the sounds of it, something is wrong with the WebPath system. If that is the case, that is out of my control. I’ll test it out when I’m home, hopefully it’s just something nulling the path, which is easily fixable. I should have an update pushed in the next 12 hours

Yea ok, I'm home from my holiday. It seems that in the latest OSRS update, the WebPath has nulled the path. Will fix now

Its nulled the heavy door in the Guild. Will message cloud now and see if he can fix it up.

So turns out it wasnt the door. I added a shortfix to help it get upstairs, as for getting downstairs though.. It seemed to have worked fine for me? Remember to have your camera zoomed out, camera angle shouldn't affect it now.

Yes it gets down the stairs fine but I had to open the metal door first or else it would stand still
is it working ok since the update

Dont use until the next update is pushed - thanks.
Using cakes is bugged right now. Pushed update, waiting for release.

Last edited:
Much better after updating when to drink energy pot at 87%, I still feel like you should make it so you use the energy potion at 90, rather then 87. most str xp is givin at 100% energy.

Yea I know, the update hasn’t been pushed yet lol. I’ll add a bit more variance too which will allow you to choose the run energy to drink at. Won’t be this update coming, but the next one

ran this for some time now, seems to be working smoothly apart from a few downsides:

-takes way too much time between walking/banking/opening door, at kegs it runs at a normal pace with eats, picking up, drinking etc.
-always walks through the heavy door 3 times before continuing (in - out - back in) to kegs or bank

ran this for some time now, seems to be working smoothly apart from a few downsides:

-takes way too much time between walking/banking/opening door, at kegs it runs at a normal pace with eats, picking up, drinking etc.
-always walks through the heavy door 3 times before continuing (in - out - back in) to kegs or bank
Ill be trying to fix those shortly. I had to make another way to path apart from webwalking as the staircase is currently broken. Ill take another look shortly.

Dont use until further notice, I'm currently focusing on my health right now. Will get back to it shortly.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.