Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gTutorialIsland [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
o6Z3cWV.png

Great bot, still working as of now. Any chance you could make it turn off music and sound effects? Would realllllllly be a nice feature, I wouldn't imagine it would be that hard to add.

Saw a review for this suggestion, would like to also make the same suggestion. Have the bot disable music. Currently I have to turn off youtube or use a different way to listen to music while I mass make accounts 5 at a time.

Can you have the bot also disable roofs?

Bot also gets stuck in following areas:

Username: After typing "Gengsta" osrs fails to load 3 names and the bot does not seem to recognize this behavior.

Bronze Bar smithing: After getting the bronze bar it gets stuck, pausing the bot and opening smithing interface fixes things and gets it back up and running.

Wizard to leave: Bot casts air strike and does not have a long enough delayUntil resulting in the occasionally re-selecting the air strike to cast. When this happens the first air strike lands and the tutorial progresses. However air strike is still selected in the mage book and the bot cannot left click on the wizard to progress as the option is no longer "Talk to" but "Use air strike on".

Author of MaxiBots
Hey mate, it isn't detecting the smelt interface so it just spam clicks the furnace. I started the bot at the cooking shrimp on the fire step and the bot didn't do anything until i manually used the shrimp on the fire. Once it walks through the gate to the combat area it just sits at the gate instead of running over and talking to the combat instructor. If you turn the camera so he's in view it does click on him though. It took about 30 seconds to enter the rat pit

Attachments

• gTutorialIsland 5-15 10-33-49.log
    88.1 KB · Views: 1
Hey mate, it isn't detecting the smelt interface so it just spam clicks the furnace. I started the bot at the cooking shrimp on the fire step and the bot didn't do anything until i manually used the shrimp on the fire. Once it walks through the gate to the combat area it just sits at the gate instead of running over and talking to the combat instructor. If you turn the camera so he's in view it does click on him though. It took about 30 seconds to enter the rat pit

Theres about a dozen locations it gets stuck and he isn't keen on changing it anytime soon Ive asked.

These only happen SOME of the time
* Does not click on the firemaking tutor as she is too far away
* Does not click the skills tab when flashing
* Does not click inventory when flashing
* Does not adjust camera to click on burner to cook bread
* Does not click quest icon when flashing
* Does not adjust camera to click on Smithing tutor
* Does not adjust camera to look at Anvils
* Does not click Armor tab when flashing
* clicks wrong interface and does not know how to get back to Worn Interface tab which is flashing
* Does not click on gate to enter rat pits as it is too far away
* Null Pointer error when reviewing how poll booths work
* Does not click Membership tab when flashing
* Does not click on preist as he is just on the edge of the map but visible, bot doesn't seem to recognize hes clickable
* Does not click friends list when flashing
* Does not click spellbook when flashing
* Accidently re-clicks air strike after its been cast, fails to recover.
* Null pointer error when doing Mage part of tutorial

All of the above are from memory, there are a few more. Honestly tho its still faster to use this bot and babysit 5 accounts at a time. Just start all 5 and enable the mouse to quickly get through the errors.

started it up fresh account.

failed to click the flashing settings icon.

clicked it manually

goes through chat.
fails to click flashing settings icon.
click it manually
sets canvas mode.
fails to click flashing arrow over door to continue with the tut.

literally failed at the most basic part.

bonus points though. it will continue off where you left off if the script is stopped and started so yay i guess

Community Manager
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.