Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gSuperheater (BETA) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Same inventory as the description pic for the bot 0 = )

When I filled the rest with coal it runs A-OK so changed the preset from the one displayed to more coal. Must be triggering too few resources somehow.

@Gengsta This is working flawlessly for me. I am doing mithril ores right now without a problem. My only suggestion/hope/want is to add some information along the lines of maybe casts per hour, profit per hour, exp per hour. Going to go for another few hours and as long as I don't see anything bad I will be giving this a nice review :D

Community Manager
Same inventory as the description pic for the bot 0 = )

When I filled the rest with coal it runs A-OK so changed the preset from the one displayed to more coal. Must be triggering too few resources somehow.
You still didn't post any of the things I asked for :(
I'll need your preset and your log to look into the issue you're having.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
You still didn't post any of the things I asked for :(
I'll need your preset and your log to look into the issue you're having.

Yeah, but I also solved the problem for me :p I can only help troubleshoot so many bots at once :D:cool:

Yeah doesn't seem to be filling the coal bag at all? Looks like it goes to do it then just activates the preset instead

Thanks for the bot!

Community Manager
Yeah doesn't seem to be filling the coal bag at all? Looks like it goes to do it then just activates the preset instead

Thanks for the bot!
I am extremely confused, did you get it working or not?
If not, please post logs + preset setup.

It works flawless for like a few inventories and then stops saying it rN out or bot broke :/ it's such a good bot too!

Same setup as shown on description even tried the more coal method mentioned earlier

Community Manager
It works flawless for like a few inventories and then stops saying it rN out or bot broke :/ it's such a good bot too!

Same setup as shown on description even tried the more coal method mentioned earlier
Interesting, could you post your log and preset setup?

So far so good :D

Ran into a problem. It opened the bank after using preset to fill the coal bag and then it didn't close the bank before trying to superheat while bank was still open. Has happened twice.

Always want it to fill the coal bag before loading the preset.

Last edited:
Community Manager
So far so good :D

Ran into a problem. It opened the bank after using preset to fill the coal bag and then it didn't close the bank before trying to superheat while bank was still open. Has happened twice.

Always want it to fill the coal bag before loading the preset.
Issue with my delays on that version, sorry for the inconvenience.

Community Manager
Are you working on this atm? I really like it as it supports coal bag :p
I'm currently only working on my AIO Magic bot which should be pushed sometime during the day (which includes the superheater.)

That version has a completely reworked banking method which shouldn't get stuck as the current one does.

I'm currently only working on my AIO Magic bot which should be pushed sometime during the day (which includes the superheater.)

That version has a completely reworked banking method which shouldn't get stuck as the current one does.
Sounds good!

Community Manager
Released!
gMagician

Also, this version was updated with the "hopeful" fix. Can't test as I don't have an account with a coal bag anymore. (I'll get it soonTM)

Community Manager
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.