Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Great Vps service?

Moterboating is for closers.
Looking for some great VPS service that is worth its price.All Recommendations welcome.

just use a proxy. Download proxifier (free) and then google socks5 proxies for sale. Expect to pay 2-3$ a month per proxy unless you get a ton.

as many as you want to risk. I wouldn't do more than a couple. and usually don't run them at the same time. Do what you want though.

Don't worry about running bots on different proxies at the same time though. Just don't establish any patterns

Moterboating is for closers.
isnt a proxy better?cause if you buy multiple you can bot one account per ip and then change it up where as a vpn its just a device?or am i missing something?

Proxy is always better

Hey Squidl,

Possible to activate/use proxy now even though I have used my normal IP adress? Won't they mark it as suspicious?
If they do so, and it gets banned, possible to send them that my e-mail got hijacked or etc.?

easily triggered ✌
Hey Squidl,

Possible to activate/use proxy now even though I have used my normal IP adress? Won't they mark it as suspicious?
If they do so, and it gets banned, possible to send them that my e-mail got hijacked or etc.?
yes sketchy no u wont get unbanned

easily triggered ✌
Thanks for the reply,

How come I won't get unbanned? I have read people using that kind of trick to unban their botted accounts if they get banned for botting or somewhat equal to it. O.O
bcz its not that easy

just got banned on 1 account, had three botting blast furnace 5hours a day. wondering if i should stop on the other 2.
what do they do, as in do they flag my ip now because i dont use proxies...

just got banned on 1 account, had three botting blast furnace 5hours a day. wondering if i should stop on the other 2.
what do they do, as in do they flag my ip now because i dont use proxies...

Don't think it has anything to say tbh. I and my bro botted like 10+ hours a day (and overnight as well). Mine got banned 1 week before my brother's, but he didn't change his botting method and kept botting normally even after my account got banned. So yea, I think botting hours has something to say and how often you change between skills.