Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good job Runemate and Regal

Runemate is best

• True

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • True

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Had 3 accounts botting at once. 1 bot here at Runemate 1 bot on OSBot and 1 bot on TriBot.
Got all 3 accounts to 60 woodcutting powerchopping willows between draynor and lumbridge
1st account is now 64 woodcutting cutting Yews in Edgeville with Regal (got my main to 76 woodcutting aswell)
2nd and 3rd accounts are now permanently banned even though 1st, 2nd, and 3rd were all made at the same time and completed tut isl at same time and started each bot at the same time.
Runemate the best botting software out right now good job guys

Definitely agree. OSBot got my account banned within 24 hours. Wasn't suicide botting. Was testing out. Doing 1 hour botting here and there, in between actual playing. Runescape must have detected the different client - perhaps thats why Runemate is so much better, it runs on top of the original client ?

Reliable to get your accounts banned :400head:
coming on 320 hours total used on main for 25 hours, 20 hours, 15 hours a couple times and still using the bot on the 1st account I made testing each bot software. bot is almost at 26.

I tottally agree, which is why im scared to stray away to the other bots even though im more familiar with other bots, Runemate quality wise hasnt let me down.